Please Introduce Yourself!

Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Thank you for introducing yourself, Dot!  We are glad you have joined the Community and hope you find the Community a useful tool within your district for PowerSchool knowledge and assistance.  We look forward to your questions or suggestions!

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
marito
Novice

My name is Mario. I am retiree after 25 years of teaching.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @marito,

Thank you for joining the Community!  We hope you find the Community useful and user-friendly.  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself!  

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vldavis
Rookie

My Name is Veronica Davis and I am the SIS Coordinator at Burke County Public Schools.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @vldavis,

Welcome to the Community!  I hope you find information in the Community beneficial to your needs.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Have a great day!

Angelam7

jessie
Trainee

Hi:

I'm Jessie. I attended Keystone Academy one month ago as a SIS administrator. We are implementing PS now. I'm quite a new learner about PS.

Thx.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @jessie! Please let us know if we can help with any of your PowerSchool questions. We look forward to hearing from you.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello All,

This is Kim Byrne from Teton County School District in Jackson, WY. I have been with TCSD for almost 15 years and have used PowerSchool for about 8 years as a SpEd Secretary and Registrar.  I recently took the PowerSchool Administrator position for TCSD. As an end user I had no idea how PowerFul PowerSchool is. I have been so impressed at the amount of support I have received for the PowerSchool Tech Support Team.

Tonight I write to you from the EDGE/PSU Conference in Orlando, FL  I cannot believe how fortunate I am to be a part of the PowerSchool learning community.  The PS Instructors are very thorough and knowledgeable. I cannot believe the insight and understanding I have gained after just one day of the conference. I am so excited for what the rest of the week has in store. 

Thank You!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, @kimbyrne!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying PSU and EDGE. We look forward to continuing to support you and engaging with you through our Community!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
albernard22
Novice

My name is Ms.Bernard. I' am a Parent Involvement Coordinator. I learned about PowerSchool through a teacher-teacher staff training held at my elementary school where I'm empolyed. I'm currently just trying to learn how this program works; the benefits of this program as I also have elementary age children at home and I want to know as much about technology as I can, to be more effective in supporting their learning at home.