Please Introduce Yourself!

JeffL4
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Good Morning from Chattanooga, Tennessee!

My name is Jeff Lyles and I'm the HRIS Facilitator for Hamilton County Schools.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Smiley Happy  Jeff

Community Moderator staceyb
Community Moderator

Good morning, @JeffL4 - 

Greetings from Pennsylvania and welcome to the PowerSchool Community!  We hope you find it a useful place to find information and connect with other PowerSchool users from all over.   Thank you for taking the time to introduce youself. 

Kind regards,

Stacey

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!

If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!
JeffL4
Journeyman

Thank you for the welcome staceyb!

Hope everyone has a great day,

Jeff Lyles

BrandiH3
Hobbyist

Hello,

I am Brandi Hankins and I am the primary PowerSchool/student data contact for Daleville Community Schools in Indiana. We have been using PowerSchool as a SIS since 2011. This is our first year using Unified Classroom as well as any type of LMS.

Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Community Moderator

Hello, @BrandiH3 - 

Welcome to the Community, we are very excited to have you! If you have any questions, we highly encourage you to post those in the Community or product-specific forums. From there, either another Community member or a Moderator will be happy to help you get an answer as needed.  Thank you for introducing yourself.

Kind regards,

Stacey

If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!
LauraS18
Trainee

Hi,

My name is Laura Stamper and I work for Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am a Human Resources Technician II. I currently use Talent Ed - Recruit and Hire and will soon be using Records. 

Community Moderator

Hello, @LauraS18 -

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!  We hope you find it a useful place to find information and connect with other PowerSchool users.   Thank you for taking the time to introduce youself.  We hope to see more posts from you in the future.

Kind regards,

Stacey

LeeW
Journeyman

Hi!  I'm Lee Wlodarczyk, HR Manager for School Lane Charter School in Bensalem, PA (suburb of Philadelphia).  I've been using TalentEd Recruit & Hire, Perform, and Records for a few years, and am new to the PowerSchool Community.  

Lee Wlodarczyk
HR Manager
School Lane Charter School
Community Moderator

Good morning, @LeeW -

]Welcome to the Community!  I hope you find it a useful place to find information and connect with other PowerSchool users.   Thank you for taking the time to introduce youself.

I hope you are staying warm in this cold PA weather--I am from eastern PA as well.  With how cold it is today, it is so hard to believe that it will be in the 60s on Friday.

Kind regards,

Stacey

KristinK
Achiever

Hi,

My name is Kristin Keane and I support PowerSchool for 26 school districts on Long Island and the Lower Hudson Valley region of New York State. Along with my 6 teammates we answer loads of questions on the phone and via email as well as offering many workshops to our supported clients. I have been on the team for 9 years and some of my teammates have been here longer and some are fairly new. We've been busy exploring the new PowerSchool Community site and look forward to it providing us with many additional resources.