Please Introduce Yourself!

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please Introduce Yourself!

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
632 Replies
gvanhorn
Recruit

My name is Ginger Vanhorn.  I am a 4th grade teacher in Alabama. This is my 14th year in education, and what a year it has been. 

HeathTaylor
Recruit

My name is Heath Taylor, I am the art teacher at Sheffield City Schools. I have been teaching for 11 years.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @HeathTaylor  and @gvanhorn 

Welcome to the Community, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.  

If you are looking for a great introduction to the Community,  I highly recommend walking through this  How-to-Get-Started-in-our-Community.  We encourage you to engage within the product forums for any assistance that you would require regarding PowerSchool Products, found under the Product Support in the PowerSchool Community.

KritiS
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!