Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please IntrodHi JAnetuce Yourself!

Hi Janet!

My name is Olugbenga Aleraye, I'm originally from Nigeria. I have been teaching High School Science and Mathematics for 24 years. I currently teach High School Physics in Chicago. I'm here in search of great ideas to better serve my students in this remote learning effort.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please IntrodHi JAnetuce Yourself!

Hi @OluAllen1234,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, we are pleased to have you here.

Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge further utilizing the resources available here. 

As a new Community member, we recommend reviewing the following resources to help you get started:

How To get started in our Community

Where to locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

Happy PowerSchooling!! 

Paritosh T.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Good Morning Everyone, 

I am a school counselor from Elizabeth Public Schools in Elizabeth NJ. I currently am a high school counselor but have also served in the k-8 schools. I work mainly in the PowerSchool SIS. I have most recently become acquainted with enrollment express. We utilize class pages and unified and as counselors use Powerscheduler. As a counselor I have been using PowerSchool and its products for 9 + years and am just a big fan of all the possibilities PowerSchool brings to the education space. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @bhelm1126 

We are very excited to have to join in Community!

We are glad that you found PowerSchool Products and resources helpful.  We encourage you to engage within the product forums for any assistance that you would require in the coming days or help others within the Community.  Our members can benefit a lot from your expertise and experience.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello everyone, my name is Christine Foutch, I am the district PEIMS Coordinator for Flour Bluff ISD a district of approximately 5800 students.  We are located in Corpus Christi, Texas and have been using PowerSchools (InfoSnap) since 2014. We use the online registration enrollment product for new and returning students. We have seen lots and lots of changes with this process and look forward to a new chapter. 

Have an amazing day to all!

Christine

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community, @cfoutch.

We are happy to have you here.  In PowerSchool Community, as you work towards your product, please consider the Knowledge Base articles and Product Forums within the Community as a great resource to get started.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome Community members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Introduction

Dear Power School Community,

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Cynthia Morihara. I have been living in Philadelphia for about two years. I am working toward my Pennsylvania State Teacher's License. My degrees include a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Masters of Education. I have certifications in art and exceptional children. Just for the fun of it, I studied math up to Calculus III in 2012.  My teaching experience includes twenty years as a substitute teacher, along with some other short term assignments working with children. I can start working immediately and am willing to teach any grade level and any subject area.

Joining the Power School Community would be a wonderful experience!  I hope I can meet you all soon!

Sincerely,

Cynthia Morihara

BFA  MEd

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Introduction

Hi! @cynthiamorihara 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the PowerSchool Community!  We are delighted to have you here and we look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community.

We also thank you for your interest in the PowerSchool Community team.  I recommend reviewing the positions that are available within PowerSchool here.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Practitioner

Re: Introduction

Hi Cynthia,

Welcome aboard

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Out There,

I am Rebecca Polcik from Dundee-Crown High School in Carpentersville, Illinois.  Our school District will be using PowerSchool and I am excited to learn how to navigate through all of the new opportunities PowerSchool will have for us.