Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, @dbakrins!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the Community!

Community is a great place to explore, ask questions, and interact with the members of the Community. We encourage you to ask questions in the discussion forums and to help other members in Community.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Hi,

My name is Becky Dosher.  I am the school secretary of St. Joseph School in Evansville, IN.  This is our first year for using the Power School SIS.  We are associated with the Catholic Diocese of Evansville.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good Day

I am a Senior School Edcuator at South Peninsula High School in the Southern tip of Africa, Cape Town.

I teach Accounting, Business Studies (Gr.10-12) and Economics & Business Studies to Gr.9's.

I am currently studying the Intergration of Technology in Education, and i have been advised to join this platform.  

I have been teaching for just over 20 years and I still find teaching to be  a very satisfying and humbling profession which i absolutely still enjoy.Smiley HappySmiley Happy

I look forward to experimenting with this platform and discovering what its all about.

In these trying times - I trust you all safely indoors and taking care.

Kind Regards

F-2

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Hi Everyone!

My name is Becky Dosher and I am the school secretary of St. Joseph School in Evansville, IN.  We are associated with the Catholic Diocese of Evansville.  We are a private school and this is our first year to be working with the Power School SIS.  

I look forward to learning this System and meeting some new people. 

Hope everyone is staying safe during this trying time.

Becky

Highlighted
Senior

Hey @bdosher

Welcome aboard the PowerSchool Community! We are happy to have you here and are delighted to work with your school district. 

PowerSchool Community is a great place that provides access to product pages, forums, and announcements. We encourage you to engage within the product forums for any assistance that you would require in the coming days or help others within their community with your product expertise. 

I recommend reviewing the resources provided below by clicking on these direct links that should assist you with getting started in the Community: 

How to get started in our Community 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good Day

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Becky.  I look forward to sharing , reading and learning so much from this forum.

Stay safe

F-2

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to Community! @F-2

We agree teaching is definitely one of the noble professions. There is a saying 'a teacher is like a candle, they consume themselves to light the path for others'. We are delighted to have you here with us.

PowerSchool Community offers a diverse range of resources such as individual product forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates and many more. 

Considering the current situation where schools are physically closed, we have a new section of COVID-19 Distance Learning Resources. We encourage you to explore Community and look forward to your active participation.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, 

My name is Mary and I am an elementary teacher in Iowa.  I use some technology in the classroom and I am a little nervous about the new norm.  We are currently using PowerSchool, Unified Classroom, and Unified Talent.  PowerSchool is very easy to navigate with the little of it that we currently use.  I am sure I will have several questions as we move forward in this together.  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @klingm,

We are excited to have you onboard the Community.  We are glad to know that you are having a positive experience using PowerSchool products.  You can click on Start a Discussion to ask questions regarding the products in the respective forums.  Our Community thrives on interaction and participation from its members.  With growing concerns around COVID-19, we’re providing COVID-19 resources and solutions that help you with your learning.  

The more you participate, the more you'll see your achievement and recognition grow in the Community.  You'll see this participation acknowledged in the form of Badges and Ranks, as well as being recognized as a knowledgeable leader in our Community. 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

My name is Jane Whitehurst.  I am the Testing Coordinator for Apex High School in Apex, NC part of Wake County Public School Systems.  I'm interested in learning the reports and queries language of PowerSchool.

Thanks,

Jane