Please Introduce Yourself!

mann
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello-

I am a secretary serving a 1A Elementary and High School.  We currently use Power School SIS.  What I am interested in learning more about is data for Attendance,Tardies, and Absences.  For instance, what percentage of students are present, absent, or tardy during a certain week or day.

Thanks for the support and assistance!

mmann

Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Hi @mann

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! 

We're happy to have you here. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the PowerSchool Community!

PowerSchool Community is where you can find answers to your questions, get help from others, share ideas, and learn the best practices. Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within the Community. you can earn various badges by being an active participant in the PowerSchool Community. 

I have shared some links below that should help you get started in the Community: 

We encourage you to post your questions and feedback on the Community and even assist by answering other user's queries too. 

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

martrevino
Journeyman

Maria D Trevino "TATUM"

Ready to learn....

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Re: Maria D Trevino "TATUM"

Hello!@martrevino

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!!

Thank you so much for your interest and we would love if you would introduce yourself to members of the Community!

The Community Team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

We look forward to hearing from you in the Community!

bpyle
Journeyman

Hi this is Brenda, I am the CFO of Airport Community Schools and I am interested in E-Finance Training and materials.  Please help me with access to Powersource as it appears that this is the site I need.  Thanks 

Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Hi @bpyle

Thank you for posting in the Community!

I am happy to help you with this request. In order to protect your privacy, I have reached out in a private message to discuss your access to resources within the PowerSchool Community.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

reynoldsn
Achiever

I'm Nancy Reynolds from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.   I've spent the first half of my career working with IBM in Dallas/Houston.  15 years which instilled in me the value of responding with a sense of urgency and delivering a high quality product.  After coming to Baton Rouge, I got certified to teach and taught for about 6 years then became the school registrar/system admin, which I've been doing for 9 years.  I've used about 4 different SISs and realize that they pretty much all do the same thing. Some SISs just make it easier to do them.  We are on our 2nd full year with PowerSchool. 

I'm an avid learner, catch on fairly quick most of the time and love to spend my free time with my children, reading, re-purposing things and anything else that catches my attention.

tmendo
Hobbyist

Hi Nancy!

MAy I ask, what are some of the things you have repurposed? 

reynoldsn
Achiever

hi @tmendo 

One of my first projects came into being when I moved into a house that had an office (room with no closet).  My youngest wanted her own bedroom so I got a $50 tv armoire and turned it into a mini-closet!  It was as simple as 1-2-3.....  sand, paint,  add-in the clothes rod. The most challenging part was finding the perfect hardware color!.image005.jpgbefore

20150124_155844.jpgafter

tmendo
Hobbyist

Good Morning and Thanks for sharing! That was very creative! What a great idea. I love designing and decor. Please feel free to share new ideas. Happy repurposing!