Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Thank you for joining the Community, Cathy!

The most popular pages for parents are Enrollment and PowerSchool Mobile.  We look forward to your activity in the Community!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I am a second grade teacher with the Moscow Charter School in Moscow Idaho.  I've been teaching here for 17 years.  Our school plans to use this site for our attendance, gradebook, state reports, discipline entries and lunch counts.  So, I'm looking around before our PD tomorrow.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community! @ckintner 

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

With your 17 years of experience, I'm sure you have many back-to-school tips to share with PowerSchool customers.  We hold a monthly contest within the Community for customers to connect and have a chance to win PowerSchool Swag.  If you would like to share any back-to-school tips, please visit the month contest here,  August Challenge- Best Back to School Tips

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Hi I am completely overwhelmed..lol!!! But aside from that I am a mom of 2 in Northwest PA one of my kiddos is a freshman in college and the other one is a freshman in highschool. O have a wonderful job making pottery for a well known Potter Nationwide and am blessed to be able to raise my kids on my own!!! I am woman here me roar. I love being super involved in both their lives and this seems to be another way I can be. Hopefully it will help me keep tabs on my youngest's academics a little more intimately as he doesn't "dig" school like his sister! Well that is a good start to my chaos and I'm sure I will need lots of support enjoy your day everyone....
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @mindyep78  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and other Community members.  We are excited to have you in the Community!

Jamie H.
Highlighted
Padawan

Hello I'm Shirley

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Shirley!

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Jamie H.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm a parent of a 7th grader of odenville Al
Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi! @AHINTON07,

So nice to have you as part of our PowerSchool community!

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community members.  PowerSchool community is a great place to start discussions regarding your product, share ideas, and learn best practices.  I have provided links below that should assist in utilizing the PowerSchool community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Subscriptions-and-Notifications

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michelle Bohannon with Dubois Integrity Academy, I am the new Data Coordinator for the charter school. I have been in this position all of 2 months. I need a lot of help  because I have not had any formal training in Power School. I thank all of you in advance for your support.

Michelle Bohannon