Please Introduce Yourself!

mindyep78
Padawan

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi I am completely overwhelmed..lol!!! But aside from that I am a mom of 2 in Northwest PA one of my kiddos is a freshman in college and the other one is a freshman in highschool. O have a wonderful job making pottery for a well known Potter Nationwide and am blessed to be able to raise my kids on my own!!! I am woman here me roar. I love being super involved in both their lives and this seems to be another way I can be. Hopefully it will help me keep tabs on my youngest's academics a little more intimately as he doesn't "dig" school like his sister! Well that is a good start to my chaos and I'm sure I will need lots of support enjoy your day everyone....
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @mindyep78  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and other Community members.  We are excited to have you in the Community!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ShirleyC8
Padawan

Hello I'm Shirley

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Hi Shirley!

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mbohannon
Padawan

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michelle Bohannon with Dubois Integrity Academy, I am the new Data Coordinator for the charter school. I have been in this position all of 2 months. I need a lot of help  because I have not had any formal training in Power School. I thank all of you in advance for your support.

Michelle Bohannon

Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Hi @mbohannon, Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are excited to have you in the community.

In PowerSchool Community, for every product, we have knowledgebase articles related to products. So, here you can find the articles related to the product.

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Michelle, I have found the PowerSchool users to be one of the most helpful and responsive groups I have had the pleasure of dealing with.  Both on this "official" PowerSchool community and in the PSUG groups.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Thank you for your response to Michelle!  I’m glad to hear positive feedback!

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
PollT
Rookie

Hello! My name is Tracey Poll, and I am the Human Resources Generalist for the Fox C-6 School District in Arnold, MO. I am the system administrator for the Records and Recruit & Hire programs in our district. I would be interested in learning more about expanding the uses for these programs, such as ideas for additional forms and methods for collecting information. We currently use the Records program as our main personnel file system, and I have created forms to allow employees to change their name, change their address/phone number, update their direct deposit information, complete a staff separation form, recommend summer school hires, send employee login information, update W-4s, update their teaching certification on file, and many other things.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @PollT

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and other Community members.
We are excited to have you in the Community! The PowerSchool Community has knowledgebase articles for all PowerSchool products.

I have provided a link below that will walk through how to locate kb articles and forum.

Video-Where-to-Locate-Product-Forums-and-Knowledge-Base-Articles

Here are some great links to help get you started in the Community.

Recruit-and-Hire-Administrator-Knowledge-Base

Welcome-to-the-Recruit-and-Hire-Administrator-Discussion-Forum

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator