Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

That's awesome, Janet!   When I used to visit my grandparents as a kid, I loved looking in the phone book and seeing 30-40 Russeau's 🙂

Double small world that we are both SunGard/PS/eSP/eFP users!

Glad to connect with you!

Rod

Highlighted
Journeyman

hello

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AydenWhite  Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

You can find helpful resources in the Welcome and Getting Started pages.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
Highlighted
Recruit

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan and I'm a 5th Grade ELA and Social Studies teacher in Wilmette, IL. I'm teaching all remote students, and this year has been quite the adventure!!

Jonathan Frohn
http://help.powerschool.com/
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @frohnj 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to PowerSchool Community!

We encourage you to explore our community and we look forward to hearing from you in our Community!    

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

My Name is Dennis Massey and I am the Coordinator of Child Welfare and Attendance for Hemet Unified.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hello @DENNISM9,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you find the information in the Community beneficial to your needs. We encourage you to share any ideas, resolutions, or questions you may have within the Community, and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Hi my name is Mark. I’m trying too apply for a football coaching position in Papillion Lavista
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @footballcoach22,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Since you are applying for a position, should you face any issues with your application feel free to browse through our collection of knowledge base articles authored for applicants available here.  You can also reach out to the Unified Talent (TalentEd) Forum for Applicants.

We wish you all the best on your job application, Coach!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Interesting to see Sheboygan!  My great Aunt Adela Derfus was a very well loved school teacher there for her career. But she has been gone for about 20 years - so I'm sure it was a lifetime ago.  Just cool to read. Thanks for the share!🙂