Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @Mary61 

We are delighted to have you here with us.  We understand the importance of teachers and the positive impact they bring into our lives.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,

I am Steve Ladore, i just started as an Admin Support with Holy Cross. I am outgoing, caring and in my spare time i enjoy listening to music, reading, cooking, sports and volunteering.

I always try to live by this great quote from Nelson Mandela: "I never lose. I either win or learn"

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Steve_Ladore 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are excited to have you in the community. PowerSchool Community is a great interactive public forum with a variety of resources.

I recommend going through How to get started in our Community 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Journeyman

Greetings to all,

My name is Kevin and I am an Application Manager at Tulsa Public Schools. I work mostly with the back end of PowerSchool (the servers and database) but do support for the front-facing side of it as well. I do some work with our Dev team on customizations as well. I also build automated processes using data from a few different sources, but mostly work with PowerSchool data.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @KEVINH9 

Welcome aboard the PowerSchool Community!  We are happy to have you here and are delighted to work with your school district. 

We encourage you to engage within the product forums for any assistance that you would require in the coming days or help others within the community.  Our Community members can benefit a lot from your expertise and experience.

I recommend reviewing the resources provided below by clicking on these direct links that should assist you with getting started in the Community: 

How to get started in our Community 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi!!!!

My name is Ms. Akons and I am the Office Manager at Legacy Charter School and I am NEW NEW to navigating the back end of PowerSchool...HELP 🙂

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @msakons,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're thrilled to have you here.

We, as a Community, are always here to help you. We encourage you to share any ideas, resolutions, or questions you may have within the Community, and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Here are a few resources which will useful to you starting as a new Community member.

How To get started in our Community

Where to locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

Paritosh T.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi! My name is Mickie McCullah. I have 2 boys Mackobe-8th grade and Marshall-6th grade. We just moved to Alabama from Oklahoma.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you @Mickiemccullah  for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

We are delighted to have you here and we look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Practitioner

Hi Mickie

Welcome!!!!