Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @BonTat,

We are really happy to welcome you to PowerSchool Community!

There are a lot of resources in PowerSchool Community from where you can get more information on PowerSchool products and forums helps you to communicate with other members.  

Happy PowerSchooling!!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I'm Dr. Philip Pulley a H.S. Social Studies, Communications, and Media (video production) teacher in Central Illinois.

Currently, we use Schoology Learning and are going into our 5th year of use. I am a Schoology Ambassador and was the 2018 Ambassador of the year.

I am big on visuals and using them as representative and organizational elements of my Schoology courses. I currently have over 1,000 members in the Sandbox version of my History of Western Civ. course which demonstrates those ideas and includes how-to tips.

I also research blended, distance, and flipped learning which I did my dissertation on.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @pgpulley,

We are very excited to have you join in Community!

Congratulations on being the Schoology 2018 Ambassador of the yearThis is a great platform to find resources and forums related to PowerSchool products.  We look forward to your active participation in our Community. We encourage you to continue posting in the Community with the questions you have.  Here I have attached an article on How to Post and Respond to Forums.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi, my name is Cyrilly Bakewell.

I teach 6th grade ELA, Ancient History and Art.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @336222 

A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi All,

My name is Ohileswar Nagappa, parent of Triplet Boys - Neil, Ryan & Jai. I work as an independent IT Consultant and Wife Sandra is an RN. Our boys will be in 1st grade at Hamilton Ele this year. We are excited that they will be in 1st grade and hoping they have fun learning.

If anyone in this community needs help with any computer stuff, please reach out to me and will help as much as I can. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @ohileswar 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the Community!

Community is a great place to explore, ask questions related to PowerSchool products, and interact with the members of the Community. We encourage you to ask questions in the discussion forums and to help other members in Community.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Recruit

Good Morning! Today is my first official day as A data manager! I am gonna have lots of questions so I hope I can count on you guys to help me transition into this role! I was the receptionist at my school for 2 years. I was the data manager's back up so I know the basics but I am quickly learning things are much more complex!

Thanks for your help and support in advance!

Warmly,

Candace

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CandaceBarnes,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!  Thank you for sharing about yourself with us.  

This is indeed a great platform for active participation with PowerSchool product-related discussions and updates.  PowerSchool community provides various resources on PowerSchool products for building your knowledge further.  The following link should assist you in getting started with exploring the Community:

How to get started in our Community 

We are looking forward to your active participation in PowerSchool Community!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Practitioner

Hi everyone of our community i am simply a hometown woman thats step up when it comes to lives matter as well as our community matters and hopes of change for our people and childrens lives we never said it would be easy but we all came to far from where we started from and im a mother of three from glassboro thats saying our to you guys and the public we continue to do whats right for our children and keep pushing for what we believe is right and thats us fighting for our country that we all know once was at peace and keep our children and self safe as we continue to giving our teachings and letting our children know education is very important in our community and our teachers work to hard for yall to act out children these people have families too and they go out there way to teach yall and cant do it by there self so its very important that you guys listen and us parents teach our kids to respect others as well cause education is so important now in the world for everyone and everyone needs to get there if you not already is why im tryna get there im on the other hand going to keep in prayer for all of us and hope that schools years continue to push forward with great teachers and children who want to learn and teach GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THE COMING YEARS YOUR FRIEND OF OUR COMMUNITY MARY HAWKINS THANKU TEACHERS AND PRINCIPALS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CHILDREN BEHAVE AND DO YOUR BEST GOOD DAY