Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi, My name is Corina, I am a Substitute  Teacher for Gadsden Independent School District. I am a caring and out spoken person. I have a ten-year-old daughter that attendance Desert Trail Elementary. I am looking forward to learn as much as I can to be able to perform an excellent job for my team, (G.I.S.D.) 

Best wishes to each and one us.

C.L.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @korizloera 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are excited to have you in the community. PowerSchool Community is a great interactive public forum with a variety of resources such as product-specific forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates, and many more. So, here you can find helpful articles.

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi!
My name is Jodie. I now have my granddaughter living with me. She’s starting in Perrysburg intermediate I believe tomorrow. This is all new to me it’s been many yrs since I’ve had children in school. I want the best for Abbi and am told this is the best place for me to be with questions and support. I have several questions but have not been able to get answers. Anyone who can help me I would greatly appreciate that! It’s way to close to her starting and I’m hoping to find the answers to make this as smooth for her as I can. I have pre enrolled her but stuck finding the finish to this.
Thank You for any help I can receive!
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jodie53,

We are extremely excited to see you in PowerSchool Community!

This is a great platform to find resources and clear your queries and concerns by posting on forums related to PowerSchool products. 

We encourage you to check out our product forums and the attached links should help you get an overview of how to locate product forums and knowledgebase articles within the Community:

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

You can also ask your kid's enrollment-related questions in PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support Forum.

You should be able to access our chatbot feature on the bottom right corner of the Enrollment Family Support page where you can clear your concerns. 

Happy PowerSchooling!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi there!  My name is Bonna Tatum, I work for the Wayne County Board of Education in Wayne, WV.  I work with the county employees on what we still refer to as Eschools. I can use all the help and advice I can get.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BonTat,

We are really happy to welcome you to PowerSchool Community!

There are a lot of resources in PowerSchool Community from where you can get more information on PowerSchool products and forums helps you to communicate with other members.  

Happy PowerSchooling!!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Highlighted
Recruit

I'm Dr. Philip Pulley a H.S. Social Studies, Communications, and Media (video production) teacher in Central Illinois.

Currently, we use Schoology Learning and are going into our 5th year of use. I am a Schoology Ambassador and was the 2018 Ambassador of the year.

I am big on visuals and using them as representative and organizational elements of my Schoology courses. I currently have over 1,000 members in the Sandbox version of my History of Western Civ. course which demonstrates those ideas and includes how-to tips.

I also research blended, distance, and flipped learning which I did my dissertation on.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @pgpulley,

We are very excited to have you join in Community!

Congratulations on being the Schoology 2018 Ambassador of the yearThis is a great platform to find resources and forums related to PowerSchool products.  We look forward to your active participation in our Community. We encourage you to continue posting in the Community with the questions you have.  Here I have attached an article on How to Post and Respond to Forums.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi, my name is Cyrilly Bakewell.

I teach 6th grade ELA, Ancient History and Art.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @336222 

A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator