Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hey @DWERNE,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

We are excited to have you in our Community. Community is a great place to ask questions in product forums and we have great resources like knowledgebase articles for every product in Community. We encourage you to participate in the product forum for any help that you would require.

I recommend you to go through some of the articles which will help you to get started in our Community.

Video: How to Get Started in our Community 

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles

Video: How to Post and Respond to Forums

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I am currently a high school science teacher in CUSD50; Harvard, IL.  We have just switched to power school and I am looking forward to using the program.

Highlighted
Trainee

Hello. I am a kindergarten teacher in CUSD50. We are introducing PowerSchool for the first time. I am just learning about it.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tlescher@jsimmons2 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community!

We are very excited to have you in the Community. We have a great article on how to get started in the Community. We look forward to hearing from you in our Community!

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello PowerSchool Community!  My name is Shannon Ryan.  I am a science teacher at Harvard High school in Harvard, IL.  We are making the switch to Powerschool for this upcoming school year.  I am looking forward to all the this program has to offer! 

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sryan,

We are extremely excited to see you in PowerSchool Community!

This is a great platform to find resources and forums related to PowerSchool products. We would love to see the active participation of our members.

We encourage you to check out our product forums and the attached links should help you get started within our Community: 

How to get started in our Community (Video)  

We have introduced the COVID-19 resources page within our Community to ensure all our customers receive assistance in this great time of uncertainty. 

Happy PowerSchooling, Shannon!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Highlighted
Trainee

My name is Monica Marquez, I am the lead Administrative Assistant at Blair Elementary School, TCAPS.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @marquezmo 

It is a delight to have you as our Community member.

The articles whose links are provided below should be a great start for you to start exploring Community. 

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

We look forward for your active participation. Stay safe.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Padawan

Greetings from beautiful Colorado! My name is Eva Hernandez and although I have used Power School as a teacher for many years... I will use it with admin access! As the Director of Operations, I'm sure I will use this community page often! I'm looking forward to it. 

Eva

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @evahernandez,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

We are very excited to have you here and we look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Sowmya Karmel