Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @jwhitehurst,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Hello!  My name is Brande - thank you for welcoming me to this community!  I'm sure this community will be very helpful for me in the future.  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @bgrieder!

Thank you for being a part of PowerSchool Community. This is an exciting public forum providing various resources on PowerSchool products. The following links should assist you in getting started with exploring the Community.   

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

We look forward to your active participation in Community.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Journeyman

Hi, I am a school secretary in Evansville, IN. Our school is getting ready to implement PowerSchool. I’m going to use this extra time off to familiarize myself with the program. It’s all new to me so I’m hoping for the best!
Lorri
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome @LLappe,

We're happy you're here and so glad to see that your school will be implementing PowerSchool. We encourage you to participate in discussion forums and ask questions. 

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Hello,

I am a school nurse in a parochial school in northern virginia. Used PowerSchool at the begining of the school year to retrieve demographic information for our parents. We use SNAP for all our medical documentation. It is my hope that eventually PowerSchool and SNAP will be set up to talk together

Thank you,

Anne 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @aezenwa,

We welcome you to the PowerSchool Community!  Thank you for sharing your suggestion, we appreciate your drive to improve the PowerSchool products.  We are excited to have you onboard.

We recommend subscribing to the What's New board in the Community section where we share monthly updates about the Community.  You can check out our Subscriptions and Notifications guide which should help you walk through the steps to subscribe to any section on the Community.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Padawan

I'm an aspiring school leader in New Haven, Connecticut who is the default tech-knowledgeable person on staff. I am a PowerSchool novice. And I am here to learn!

Highlighted
Senior

Hi @davidjweinreb

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! 

We love to have tech-knowledgable people in our Community. The PowerSchool Community is a great platform to find resources, announcements, and forums related to PowerSchool products that thrive by the active participation of its community members. We encourage you to check out our product forums and engage and actively participate in it. 

I have attached the direct links to a few articles here that should help you get started within our Community: 

How to get started in our Community (Video)  

Community Guidelines 

We have also introduced a COVID-19 resources page within our Community to ensure all our customers have ready access to all the resources they need. We highly recommend reviewing the resources available and hope that you stay safe during these times. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Padawan

Hi My Name is Tracey Cicurskis and I am from the York Region District School Board in Ontario, Canada.  My current role is an Enterprise Application Support Analyst.  Looking forward to working with PowerSchool.