Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

My name is Kelly, I am an Office Aide at an Elementary School in Michigan.  I am new to PowerSchool and am checking out the site since I have so much time on my hands to do so.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELLO, Iam laura just learning my way, having a 5th grader and doing things on line well be very challanging. Iam a little older so be patient with me.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @Teamroot2020,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!  We are really happy to have you here!

This is the best place to learn a lot about PowerSchool products by interacting with product experts and other experienced members within the Community.  We would like you to play around in the Community to find exciting forums and resources which help you in building knowledge about PowerSchool Products by clicking here.

Feel free to reach out with your requirements, we would love to assist you always!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @Kdudek 

We hope you stay safe from the current pandemic. Community is a very interactive and engaging forum and as you have mentioned, now is a great time to explore the various resources it has to offer.

Since schools are physically closed as a result of the current COVID-19 situation, we have initiated a separate section in our Community providing Distance Learning resources. We encourage you to go through the COVID-19 Resources section along with the rest of the Community.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Rookie

Hi My name is Scott Maker. I'm in Portsmouth VA. I am a Substitute Teacher - Substitute Teachers Assistant with Norfolk Public Schools. I am currently pursuing Salesforce Administration Certification. I am looking to network and make connections. Welcome any support. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @smake57,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

We are glad to have you here and looking to hear more from you.

We wish you the very best for your Salesforce Administration Certification.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!Hola

Me llamo John y estoy de Guatemala donce yo vivi para seies anos.  Ahor estoy vivinedo en Mexico City con my esposa y bebe. Tengp interest es ensenñando en Boston tengo la visa o permiso ahora.  Quein peueden ayudar me? Gracias. No tengo la spellcheck.jfeegel@yahoo.com

@jbidk wrote:

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include.  Es el fin de March-

@jbidk wrote:

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

Our Community would love to hear from you!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!Hola

Hi! @johnfeegel,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community members.  I hope you enjoy Mexico city.  We are delighted to have you onboard the PowerSchool Community! 

The Community is a fun place to collaborate with members, please click on Start a Discussion to ask questions regarding the products in the Community forum.  Our Community thrives on interaction and participation from its members.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello eveyone,

My name is Aaron J. Young a teacher at Pike County High School located in Brundidge, Al

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @barretta44,

We welcome you to the PowerSchool community!  We are excited to have you onboard and look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator