Please Introduce Yourself!

JustinTheisen
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Congrats on the grandbaby! 

F-2
Journeyman

Congratulations on the new additions, May he bring endless joy to your Family.
TheLRK
Journeyman

Hi Everyone! My name is Leah Kirk and I am the Administrative Assistant to the Principal at a High School in Northern Virginia. I am engaged and just had to postpone our wedding over the summer due to COVID-19 and look forward to our destination wedding next July! I also coach Softball and Swim & Dive! I love being able to help those in my office with any needs they have and really enjoy working with the students in different settings. 🙂 

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TheLRK,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Congratulations on your engagement! We are happy to have you on board.

A good place to get started is our Product-specific forums and knowledge bases available under Product Support.  We also recommend referring to the Getting Started guides available to help you seamlessly cruise through our community and the very relevant COVID-19 Resources.

We look forward to seeing you engage in discussions with our awesome community members.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
HelenP1963
Achiever

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!.  

Searching55
Journeyman

My name is Glenn D. Morris. I went to the senior high school in 1980. My orchestra teacher was Steven Phelp. Is he still alive? If he is how may I get in touch with him or his family. I moved to MN in 1982. I lost touch with everyone dear to me. I know it's been 30+ years. I was just hoping and praying he is still alive. He was my favorite teacher at Park Hill. Thank you.
AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @Searching55 

We are delighted to have you here with us. We understand the positive impact teachers can bring into our lives and hope the post serves its motive.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sheramab
Padawan

My name is Sherama Buchanan Wallace the mother of Craig Stoddart, who attended the May River High School in Bluffton South Carolina.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @sheramab,

We are extremely glad to see here in PowerSchool Community!

The Community is a great platform to interact with your peers, other members and Community support experts on any PowerSchool product-related concerns.  You can share your ideas and suggestions in the Community on our products to improve your experience with PowerSchool.  We recommend exploring this great place by navigating through the forums and discussions.

We are excited to see your contributions to Community!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
rhonchuno
Padawan

HI, 

My name is Rhonda, a teacher in Hempstead, New York.