Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Okay, will do. Thank you!

Highlighted
Trainee

I am an Elementary Math Teacher at Lynn Elementary. We are just starting this program in our system. Looking forward to learning how to communicate with this system.

Highlighted
Trainee

I am an elementary teacher teaching first grade at Lynn Elementary School.  We are just starting this program in our school system as an opportunity to communicate with the students and their families.

Highlighted
Trainee

Hi! I'm an elementary langauage arts teacher at Lynn Elementary School in Lynn, Alabama. Our schoool system has just started this program to help us to communicate with our students and their families. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ctittle@alinley, and @kboteler,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!  We are excited to have you here!

PowerSchool Community is a great journey and we look forward to helping you start yours.  As a member of the community, you will enjoy many benefits such as discussions on a variety of product-related queries, interactions with peers and Community support experts and access to a great number of resources that help in gaining more knowledge about PowerSchool.

The Community team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums.  We recommend you to explore the Community by navigating through the links we have provided below:

We look forward to seeing you active in the Community!  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we are always happy to assist you!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Practitioner

Hello,

My name is HelenP1963, we are using TalentEd, I work in the Human Resources Dept, here in Florida county district 

Highlighted
Senior

Hi @HelenP1963

Welcome! We are delighted to have you onboard the PowerSchool Community. 

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to find product updates, knowledgebase articles, and forums If you have a question and you have not yet found the best answer, posting to one of our forums is a great place to start.

We know that our members have a wealth of knowledge from using our products day-to-day, and others can benefit from their expertise.

Sharing your personal experiences will help others who may have similar questions and are looking for best practices.

We recognize great contributions! 

Not only will your posts encourage others to do the same, but the more you participate, the more you'll see your achievement and recognition grow in the Community.

You'll see this participation acknowledged in the form of Badges and Ranks, as well as being recognized as a knowledgeable leader in our Community. 

I have attached a few articles that will help you get acquainted with the Community. You can access the articles through these direct links: 

Getting started on PowerSchool Community 

The Benefits of Participation  

Looking forward to your contributions to the PowerSchool Community.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Practitioner

Thanks, I appreciate it,

I am just still in the learning process for TalentEd but I am eager to learn more any suggestions on videos or white pages I can download.

Thanks

HelenP1963

Highlighted
Trainee

Hello All,

My name is Eva and I work for PLASP Childcare Services in Ontario, Canada as a Relief Coordinator.  We are a large service provider with over 15000 children in our care.  We have been using eSS for approximately three years to replace an antiquated paper and pen process of job placement.  After a conversation with Marie, tech support in Ottawa, who was extremely helpful, the department realized we could work far more efficiently with better knowledge. 

I look forward to learning new things.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @evaklimsa,

We are delighted to have you among us in PowerSchool Community. On behalf of all the members, we would like to extend our warmest welcome and good wishes!

PowerSchool Community is a great place to have discussions and interactions with other members on your product-related questions and concerns.  You can also help us to improve our products for everyone by sharing your thoughts and ideas.  We are excited about your inputs and contribution to our Community!

We would like you to navigate through the Community to find exciting forums and resources which help you in building knowledge about PowerSchool Products by clicking here.

Keep posting, share your ideas, interact with your peers and earn rewards!  Happy PowerSchooling!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert