Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Community, @WendyG!

Thank you for introducing yourself to members of the PowerSchool community!

The PowerSchool has a lot to offer, and we are excited that you have joined us.  Here is an article that will help you in getting started in the community.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Hello! 

My name is Buell Gonzales, Jr. and I'm the District Athletic Director for the Baker School District in beautiful Eastern Oregon. I will use Student Information and Administration. I will track real time data for grades, attendance, and behavior to help the Atheltic Department make better/informed decisions. 

#BulldogNation #GoDawgs

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool community, @CoachGonzales!

Thank you for introducing yourself, please feel free to explore the Knowledgebase articles and forums within the community.  This will be a great place to connect with other users on questions you may have.  Posting is a great way to earn badges and to be added to the leaderboard.  We look forward to hearing from you and participating in our community forums!

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

Hello everyone,

My name is Tisa Lang, I am the secretary at Glencoe High School in Glencoe, AL.  My school system will be changing over to powerschool this next school year. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tisalang, Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

The Community team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss and get updated about any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

We look forward to hearing from you in the Community!

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hello.  My name is Lindy Vizzinia.  I am an ementary art teacher in Fort Payne Al. Our school includes 850+ students ages pre k to 2nd grade.  It takes 2 weeks for me to teach our entire student population.  I am known as Mrs. Art to our student community.  This year our art room has been trasformed into Italy!! We have a gondola, brick oven pizzaria, lemon trees, vespas, and a Gellato stand too.  We have a Trevi Fountain and a beautiful bridge of Venice also.  

We will have a gigantic Art show May 11-16th showcasing all our italian creations.  I would love to be apart of any art communities, etc 

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Welcome! Or should I say Ciao! 

Thanks for posting this. I love all things art!! I can imagine being one of the kids and seeing this interactive room would just mak me smile. Happy learning and a good school year to you!

Highlighted
Trainee

Hello All,

My name is Danny Lara and I am a new HR tech with the San Diego Community College District. Part of my role will be to streamline processes and incorporate all the features and benefits of this tool in our day to day activities. I'm new to education however, my background is in Project Management with SAAS.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to our Community @danlara!  We are glad to have you here!

We hope you will enjoy the Community and connect with other users like yourself.

We look forward to hearing from you in our Community!

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Welcome! Glad you could join us! Happy Powerschooling