Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi Jamie!

Welcome to the Community! We are excited to have to you and look forward hearing what you have to share! Please feel free to reach out to a Community Moderator if we may be of any assistance!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

I was wondering if this is more for the student side of things or are there users on here that use Chalkable for Accounting and Payroll.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello:

I am the Media Resources coordinator at Mary Hanley School's Learning Commons (LC).  We have approximately 470 K - 6 students.  Our LC houses an extensive library collection of books, magazines and teaching resources.  We also have a maker space with 3-D printers, games, robotics, etc.

I have a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences from the University of Alberta and have worked in a variety of library settings including school, public, government and corporate libraries.  I love where I work as the students are always fun, positive and grateful for what I do.  

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome to the Community!

How great it is to love what you do for a living! It sounds very interesting, especially the maker space.  Looking forward to seeing you around the Community and in the forums.

Enjoy the site.

JulieM

Community Moderator

Highlighted
Padawan

Hi, I'm a Coordinator of Business Applications in San Antonio, TX.  I manage and support several hundred eFinancePLUS users. Written reports in Cognos 10.2 for a couple of years now, being initially introduced to Impromptu 7.x and making the switch to 10.2 shortly after arriving.  Migrated 100 reports from Impromptu and written 100 more in Cognos.   Limited time in eSchoolPLUS / Cognos but have written or consulted on a few reports in eSchoolPLUS as well.

Unfortunately I still do not have access to the eFP areas in this forum.  'Awaiting activation' is the word from supervisor who added me for eFP access.  Not sure what needs to be activated but some help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out, @gbaca.  We would be happy to look at your request and we will reach out to you in private message shortly to follow up.

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!

If another user helps solve your issue, please select 'Accept As Solution' on their post so others can see the solution too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello everyone! I am super excited that my son has been given a second chance, thank sweet baby Jesus!
JJC
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi, my name is Trish Behlings and I work for Fullerton School District in So Cal, 14,000 students, 20 schools, K-8. I have been the PowerSchool SIS system admin and state reporting admin for the past 14 years here.  We have been using PowerSchool SIS since 2001 and PowerSchool Learning (Haiku) since 2008.

Fullerton School District-CA
K-8 14,000 students
Been on PowerSchool since 2001
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Trish! 

Thanks for introducing yourself, and welcome to the community!

Highlighted
Rookie

Nicholas Orango

I am new to this system..