Please Introduce Yourself!

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please Introduce Yourself!

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
651 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool community @loisstephenson!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool community members.  The community has a lot to offer and we are excited that you have joined us.  You can discuss any issues regarding your product, share ideas, and learn best practices.  We encourage you to post your questions in discussion forums and even assist by answering other users.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
alvinalynn

Good Morning,

Hi my name is Alvina Lynn S. Toves from Guam, i currently working as a Computer Operator 1 for one of an Elementary School in GDOE. 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @alvinalynn,

So nice to have you as part of our PowerSchool community!

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community members.  PowerSchool community is a great place to start discussions regarding your product, share ideas, and learn best practices.  I have provided links below that should assist in utilizing the PowerSchool community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Subscriptions-and-Notifications

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
LeighRivard
Trainee

Hi.  I am Leigh Rivard.  I am an Administrative Assistant I/Registrar for PDSD in Phoenix, AZ.  I have been working with PowerSchool for 2 years.  I have a bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Central Michigan University with OAS and MIS as major and minor. I am continuing on my journey with PowerSchool and I absolutely love learning and working with it.  It has been a learning experience for me.  I hope I continue to learn more!  Lovely to meet you all.  

SowmyaN
Expert

Hey @LeighRivard!  Welcome to PowerSchool Community!  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community.  We are excited to have you in the community.  In PowerSchool Community, for every product, we have knowledgebase articles related to products.  So, here you can find the articles related to the product and knowledgebase articles in the below video.  

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles

PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions, get help from others, share ideas, and learn best practices. Here is an article that will help you get started in the Powerschool Community: 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries. 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
cprivette
Recruit

Hi My name is Chantee Privette. I am in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Welcome! @cprivette Thank you for taking time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are glad and very excited you joined the community. Please keep participating and making it a more interactive and engaging space for PowerSchool users.

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Michelle1697
Padawan

Hi!

Im Michelle, from Winston-Salem, Nc

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Michelle1697,

Thank you for introducing yourself to other community members.  We are glad and very excited you joined the community.  Please keep participating and make the community a more interactive and engaging space for PowerSchool users.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Tanialeigh23
Apprentice

My name is Tania
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool community @Tanialeigh23

Thank you for introducing yourself to the PowerSchool community members.  We are extremely happy to have you here!  

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
mhuppert
Trainee

I am Mark Hupperrt, Technology Coordinator at Central Decatur Community School District in Leon, Iowa.

We transitioned to PowerSchool three years ago for our SIS. We priviously used JMC, but found that they weren't progressing quite as quickly as we needed them to. We just recently purchased the Enrollment Express plugin to help us with our student enrollment and family data acquisition. We are hosted by Grant Wood Area Education Agency in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mhuppert,

Thank you for introducing yourself to community members! 

The Enrollment Family Support and Mobile Support product pages house great knowledgebase articles and discussion forums for students that attend school districts using PowerSchool Enrollment or the PowerSchool mobile app to view grades and assignments.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
demccauley47
Recruit

My name is Debbie McCauley and I'm the Principal of Woodland Elementary School.  Looking forward to engaging in this community.

SowmyaN
Expert

Welcome @demccauley47!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community!  

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

Sowmya Karmel
WendyG
Journeyman

My name is Wendy Guerrero, I am the state Repoting Data Analyst for NLMUSD.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the Community, @WendyG!

Thank you for introducing yourself to members of the PowerSchool community!

The PowerSchool has a lot to offer, and we are excited that you have joined us.  Here is an article that will help you in getting started in the community.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
CoachGonzales
Recruit

Hello! 

My name is Buell Gonzales, Jr. and I'm the District Athletic Director for the Baker School District in beautiful Eastern Oregon. I will use Student Information and Administration. I will track real time data for grades, attendance, and behavior to help the Atheltic Department make better/informed decisions. 

#BulldogNation #GoDawgs

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool community, @CoachGonzales!

Thank you for introducing yourself, please feel free to explore the Knowledgebase articles and forums within the community.  This will be a great place to connect with other users on questions you may have.  Posting is a great way to earn badges and to be added to the leaderboard.  We look forward to hearing from you and participating in our community forums!

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
tisalang
Rookie

Hello everyone,

My name is Tisa Lang, I am the secretary at Glencoe High School in Glencoe, AL.  My school system will be changing over to powerschool this next school year. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @tisalang, Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

The Community team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss and get updated about any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

We look forward to hearing from you in the Community!

Sowmya Karmel