Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi! @Michelle1697,

Thank you for introducing yourself to other community members.  We are glad and very excited you joined the community.  Please keep participating and make the community a more interactive and engaging space for PowerSchool users.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Apprentice

My name is Tania
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool community @Tanialeigh23

Thank you for introducing yourself to the PowerSchool community members.  We are extremely happy to have you here!  

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

I am Mark Hupperrt, Technology Coordinator at Central Decatur Community School District in Leon, Iowa.

We transitioned to PowerSchool three years ago for our SIS. We priviously used JMC, but found that they weren't progressing quite as quickly as we needed them to. We just recently purchased the Enrollment Express plugin to help us with our student enrollment and family data acquisition. We are hosted by Grant Wood Area Education Agency in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mhuppert,

Thank you for introducing yourself to community members! 

The Enrollment Family Support and Mobile Support product pages house great knowledgebase articles and discussion forums for students that attend school districts using PowerSchool Enrollment or the PowerSchool mobile app to view grades and assignments.

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Recruit

My name is Debbie McCauley and I'm the Principal of Woodland Elementary School.  Looking forward to engaging in this community.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome @demccauley47!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community!  

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

My name is Wendy Guerrero, I am the state Repoting Data Analyst for NLMUSD.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the Community, @WendyG!

Thank you for introducing yourself to members of the PowerSchool community!

The PowerSchool has a lot to offer, and we are excited that you have joined us.  Here is an article that will help you in getting started in the community.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Hello! 

My name is Buell Gonzales, Jr. and I'm the District Athletic Director for the Baker School District in beautiful Eastern Oregon. I will use Student Information and Administration. I will track real time data for grades, attendance, and behavior to help the Atheltic Department make better/informed decisions. 

#BulldogNation #GoDawgs