Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Sherryl!

Very impressive background and glad that you are utilizing so many products! Enjoy the site and will look forward to seeing you around the community!

JulieM

PowerSchool Community Moderator

soltist
Journeyman

I am having the same issues, but no resolution yet.  Already I can't get in to the support site that we used to use for eSchool.  Everything I try I get Access Denied.

Good Luck!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @soltist

Thank you for your post! We have shared this with our team. We will take a look and reach out to you with an update. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
CorySharshel
Rookie

Hello,

I am Cory Sharshel from the Thompson School District in Loveland, Colorado.  I am one of the many BusinessPLUS customers being moved onto this site.  So far, nothing is working correctly.  We cannot submit helpdesk tickets.  We cannot get to most of the links as they give us an Access Denied message.  When we try and search for anything, it gives us no records found. 

We need to be able to submit and manage our tickets,  search the Knowledgebase, download documentation for our products, etc.  I have talked with multiple people from the BusinessPlus helpdesk who said they would talk to someone about getting our account corrected, but nothing yet.  I see that the old site is being turned off on May 4th and I would prefer to have our account corrected before we lose that resource.  Is there someone you can direct me to contact that could help in this matter?

Thanks,

Community Moderator waynero
Community Moderator

Hi CorySharshel,

Thank you for letting us know. I'll share this with my team and take a look at why you're seeing this error. 

jpedraza
Journeyman

Greetings PowerSchool users. 

I'm Joe Pedraza and I served as the Director of PEIMS for the Brownsville Independent School District as well as the President of The Texas Sungard User Network (TSUN).  We are currently in the process of moving from eSchoolPLUS 3.0 to 4.1.  On the finance side, we use BusinessPLUS.  I look foward to getting to use the new PowerSchool Community.

Thanks.

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Joe

Welcome to the Community!!

Feel free to post any questions you many have in the forums, and to jump in and comment, or answer other users questions.

Have a great day, and thanks for the introduction.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

hrcpaulucol
Journeyman

Hello -

I am Colleen from Hood River, OR and am an Admin for our PowerSchool Product Suite.

I am getting started with the new way to manage tickets, access the knowledge database, and getting our users up and running with this new process.

Thanks Much!

- Colleen Paulus

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hi Colleen (hrcpaulucol),

Welcome to the Community; we have happy to have you. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cripes
Journeyman

I am Sharon from West Noble School Corporation in Ligonier, Indiana.  I am the district's support for Chalkable and PowerSchool Registration and I do the state reporting.  We are a small rural school in Northern Indiana.

We have a large Hispanic population which adds wonderful diversity to our school and community.  We are going into our 3rd year of a very successful Dual Language program. 

I attended here as a student and am in my 25th year of employment.  Go Chargers!