Please Introduce Yourself!

Kcushion
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself! <-- Alright! Hello! :)

Hello!

Kelly Cushion here. Loud and Proud SIU Saluki! 

I've worked with PowerSchool in Illinois, Indiana and currently Wisconsin. If I have to relocate again in 7-10 yrs, I figure it's a must that I should be in Ohio or Michigan to make for a well-rounded midwesterner :)

I love this group because one might think I wouldn't have so many questions I couldn't figure out on my own, that isn't the case as I continually come across more. Current role in South Milwaukee entails state reporting, summer school set up, report cards and End of Year Roll Over. Most of my questions I forsee involving hiccups with DPI errors, CTEERS report and EoY.

Have a great one!

~Kelly Cushion 

School District of South Milwaukee 

ddickson
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,

I am Dolph Dickson, from the Caddo Parish Schools System in Shreveport, LA

I am one of two Security Administrators for the Business Plus system.

We have been Business Plus clients since 2010.

I look forward to future communications with y'all (Southern twist). 

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello and welcome Dolph! 

We are excited to have you as part of the growing PowerSchool Community! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
debarnes
Hobbyist

Hello!  I'm Destiny with Irving Independent School District in Texas.  I've been using eSchoolPlus all the way back to Open Series since 1998. I am the second level of support for the software and also write the majority of our Cognos reports.

Thanks!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome Destiny!

That is great that you have been with eSchool Plus for such a long time and we thank you for your loyalty! We look forward to hearing about your experience and encourage you to share that feedback in the eSchool Plus forum! Please also feel free to post if there are any questions you may have or if you require any assistance!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool COmmunity Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jweisenfeld
Practitioner

I'm a teacher that uses PowerSchool.  Any other teachers out there?  I'm not an IT guy/gal that supports PowerSchool, I am a user.  Any other users out there?  Just curious.  I'm not really interested if this is another PowerSource.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/weisenfeldj
Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi John

Welcome to the Community!

There are other teachers like yourself in the PowerSchool Community.

I think you might find PowerSchool Mobile Knowledge Base and Forum helpful as a SIS user, please see link below.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Mobile/ct-p/PowerSchool-Mobile

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jaclynp

Powerschool Community Moderator

smithliz
Apprentice

Hi everyone!

My name is Liz Smith. I am a Programmer/Analyst with Rockwood School District near St. Louis, MO. 

We currently use Business Plus - version 7.9.902 and our goal is to move to 7.10 Fall 2018. 

I look forward to having this as another way to connect with other PowerSchool users Smiley Happy

Liz

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Liz

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

We hope you can connect with like minded users.

Feel free to respond to posts, or post questions you may have.

Have a great afternoon.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

SherrylLoman
Hobbyist

Hello!

My name is Sherryl Loman.  I am the SIS (Student Information Systems) Administrator for Palliser Regional Schools.  We are a school district in Southern Alberta (Canada) that serves 51 schools in communities in and around the cities of Lethbridge and Calgary.

We are using the PowerSchool SIS, PowerTeacherPro, PowerSchool Mobile, Atrieve, and are currently in the process of launching InfoSnap (Online Student Registration).  We are relatively new to PowerSchool (2 years) so I know the discussions and forums on this PowerSchool Community site will be an excellent resource for us.

I have been in my role as SIS Administrator for 13+ years with our district and find that we are always learning, growing and changing in regard to technology. I am looking foward to this new PowerSchool Community site.

All the best ... ;-)

Sherryl