Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @missmissSophia221,

Welcome to the Community!   It's nice to meet someone new to the Teaching profession, as well as a fellow British Columbian.   

Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within Community.  We encourage you to post questions and feedback as you take on your new role; the Community will be happy to assist you along the way!

Michelle B
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

Hi,

I am the District Librarian and Technology Director for Rich Hill R-IV, a rural district in southwest Missouri. We currently use STI / InformationNOW / Chalkable which was purchased last year by PowerSchool.

Can you share any roadmaps for product integration and unification from Chalkable to PowerSchool?  

Thanks fo reading,

-D

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @MrLibrary,That’s a great question. Chalkable InformationNOW can integrate with several of the PowerSchool products and modules, such as PowerSchool Registration.  Currently, we are working on future integration with additional modules, such as Unified Classroom.  There are no plans to ‘end-of-Life’ InformationNOW for our Missouri customers.  However, if an InformationNOW customer in Missouri would like to look at PowerSchool SIS as an option for their district, we can put you in touch with the appropriate person that can answer any questions concerning the PowerSchool SIS offering.

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

dougr

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Thanks so much for the info!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I am Cathy Awtry and I am a Tech Coach and teacher.  I am the trainer in my school for Learning.  We are going implement Unified next school year.  I am looking for a place to get my questions that come up.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Cathy

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, we are excited for you to be here.

Implementing Unified, that's exciting news! 

This will be a great place to connect with other users on questions you may have.

Thanks for participating.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Journeyman

I am currently Assistant Director of Technology Services for Indian Prairie School District 204 (~28,000 students) in Aurora, IL.  Before joining the District tech departmen, I was a middle school (6-8) teacher of gifted students for math and science. 

IPSD 204 has been using the eSchool (SIS, TAC, HAC & IEP+) since 2012. We are transitioning away from IEP+. As for HAC, TAC & eSchool SIS, we cannot imagine using anything else at this point this system is so imbedded into our everyday functioning.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AndrewJP

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

I am excited to hear you happy with the products and are finding them useful.

We hope this will be a great place for you to connect with other like minded users.

If you have any questions please feel free to post.

Have a great day

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello – I am Phil Carolan, Director of Technology for the Lenawee/Monroe Technology Consortium which serves the 2 counties of Lenawee and Monroe here in southeast Michigan. The Consortium consists of 22 school districts with approximately 106 buildings and around 40,000 students. We offer both eSchool and eFinance to our districts as well as Internet and a number of related technology services. I am also currently a Director at Large for our SunGard National Users Group.

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome to the Community Phil!

Thank you for introducing yourself and for the impressive details on your school districts! I am originally from Northern Michigan (Traverse City) so can vouge it is a great state.

I hope you will find the articles and forums useful and enjoy the community!

JulieM

PowerSchool Community Moderator