Please Introduce Yourself!

Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @yvonnemagala,

Welcome to the Community!  We are excited to have you and hope you find the Community to be helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for introducing yourself and posting in the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Callaway
Recruit

I am a brand new college advisor at Broome Street Academy in the SOHO neighborhood in NYC. I am really eager to master all the ins and outs of PowerSchool technically and am happy to know that there is a community aspect to the program as well. 

Thanks!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Callaway,

Congratulations on your new role as a College Advisor!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find the Community to be helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for posting in the Community and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
GlennC2
Journeyman

Hello Everyone!

My name is Glenn Cavazzi and I'm the eSchool Clerk at Lincoln High School in the Yonkers Public Schools district in NY.  I'm coming up on 20 years in the district, starting out on SASI then transitioning to eSchool.

Highlighted
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello @GlennC2 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!  We are excited to have you here and hope you find the Community to be helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ShawnL10
Hobbyist

Hello.  My name is Shawn and I am the CTS department lead and and tech lead teacher at Catholic Central High School in Lethbridge, AB, Canada.  I offer "tech support" for our staff of 55 in their use of PowerTeacher Pro in a 10-12 high school.  Looking forward to seeing what suggestions come to fruition in this forum.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @ShawnL10,

Welcome to the Community!  We are excited to have you and hope you find the Community to be helpful with any questions you may have for PowerTeacher Pro. 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and posting in the Community!

Angelam7

KerrieSass
Journeyman

My name is Kerrie Sass, I am from the Grande Prairie District Catholic School Division in Northern Alberta Canada.  Our Distirct has been using PowerSchool SIS since 2008.  Recently we have started using PowerTeacher Pro.  Over the past couple of years Parent and Student portal has become a very valuable tool. It is one of our favorite features.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @KerrieSass,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled you joined the Community and hope you find the website useful.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  We look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7

Jyhooker
Recruit

Greetings, my Name is Joycelyn "Ms. J" Hooker. I have been an employee of the Natchez Adams County School District, Natchez, MS, for over 15 years. Recently, I have performed in the capacity of a K-12 On-Call Substitute Teacher all over the distrct. My B.S. is from Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA campus, in computer engineering. My minor is in math. I also have musical talents from the piano, to the keyboard, to choral music. I look foward to many future discussions, as we continue to find ways to keep control and respect and an eager apeitite for knowledge in our classrooms.Smiley Happy

Eye Teach & My Reward IS: Eye 2 Learn