Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
mmargolis
Hobbyist

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi, 

My name is Matthew, and I am a LMSS within my school distirct.  I help support the staff as it relates to P Learning.

Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, Matthew!

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Tina1779
Rookie

I'm Bertina Hanson I have a child in the first grade

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for introducing yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community!

I have provided links below to the PowerSchool Enrollment and PowerSchool Mobile knowledge base articles and discussion forums that will help parents register their students and view assignments and grades throughout the school year.

PowerSchool Enrollment (Registration) Family Support

PowerSchool Mobile

Jamie H.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Vance_M_Allen
Hobbyist

Hello everyone! I'm Vance Allen. I'm a PowerSchool administrator and state reporting coordinator for the Idaho Falls School District in eastern Idaho (~10,000 students) and have been here since May 2016. I've been administering PowerSchool since July 2012. Some of you may know me from the national PSUG mailing list. I spend a lot of time building customizations for PowerSchool, including reports, PowerQueries, custom pages for all portals, and more. I also participate extensively in our PowerSchool state reporting focus group.

Our district has purchased all of the PowerSchool modules except the HR solution, but we currently only have PowerSchool and PowerSchool Learning deployed. We're hoping to have PowerSchool Special Education, Unified Classroom, Assessment, Insight, and Registration going by the start of next year so we've got a pretty full plate right now!

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hello Vance!

Welcome to the Community! We're happy you're here and so glad to see that your district will be implementing all of those great products!

Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within Community. Posting is a great way to earn badges and to be added to the leaderboard.

We encourage you to post questions and feedback as you go through implementation and the Community will be happy to assist you along the way!

Lisa L

cooperc
Hobbyist

Hello from Kansas!  I'm our district's PowerSchool Administrator, and also do state reporting and anything related to student data. We use PowerSchool, and went from self hosting to being hosted a couple years ago. Last year we began using InfoSnap for registration, and this year are adding the Marcia Brenner Associates fees plugin and EduTrak for online fee payments. I'm hoping for a smooth enrollment/registration process next fall! 

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Hello @cooperc

Welcome to the Community and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  It sounds like you are making exciting changes at your district!

As you work towards a smooth enrollment and registration, please consider the Knowledge Base articles and forums within Community as great resources and post any questions or feedback you may have.

Michelle B

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
lischeib
Practitioner

Hello!

I am a PowerSchool support team member working for Eastern Suffolk BOCES on Long Island, NY.  Our team provides phone, on-site support, and training for local school districts that use PowerSchool.  In addition, the team supports several school districts located in the Albany, NY area.  I've been a support person for over five years and have a background in training.

It's great to be part of this group!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @lischeib! So nice to have you as part of our Community!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager