Please Introduce Yourself!

Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @CharlesD,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find a lot of value on the Community website!  Please let us know if we can help you with any questions you may have and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  We look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
nichols1
Recruit

Hello Power School Community Members,

Thank you for this opportunity to become acquaited with the PowerSchool Community. I have recently moved from Alabama to Arizona near my family. One of my goals is to become involved in educating students within the Phoenix city metropolitan area. 

My CV/Resume is available along with any other documents or samples of my work. I trust you will peruse my CV/Resume and find that my background is rish with extending my education, using that education to be an change agent in whatever circumstance and/or challenge  which I may face. I have proven record of serving students from Kindergareten through graduate school. My capabilities afford me the opportunities to adjust my leadership style and use state of the art instructional methods to meet the needs and learning styles of today's student. Not only do I focus on achievement scores, but my passion is to improve the lives of students in terms of making right choices and understand there are outcomes from our decision-making process. 

I trust you will afford me the opportunity to meet the appropriate officials who will recognize my professional experience and achievements which are situational and adaptable to many environments and policies. 

William Davd Nichols, Ed. D.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @nichols1,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find a lot of value on the Community website!  Please let us know if we can help you with any questions you may have and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jsnider
Journeyman

Hello Im Jody, Im from Indiana and Ive been out of school for 30 some years and decided to get my diploma. Its been a while for having to study. I have really been pushing myself to suceed. Completeing my diploma is very important to me. I am a mom of 5 which they are all growed up now. Raising 5 being a single mom has been very hard. Never had time for myself, so now I am taking charge of my future for myself. I am still deciding on what kind of career I can get into considering my age now.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

It is nice to meet you Jody!  

Thank you for introducing yourself to members in the PowerSchool Community!  We're happy to have you!

Jamie H.
Bwr0yD
Rookie

Hello...

I am a former attendance officer from a rural northern New Mexico school (<400 students 7-12).  This school year I took an administrative assistance position at my elementary school 26 miles south (<140 students K-12).  I had experience with PowerSchool, but only the attendance aspect.  In my new job, I am exposed to areas I have absolutely no experience with.  I am extremely grateful to be a part of this group and ask for patience as I'm definitely considered a PS infant.  Thank you in advance.  I'm excited to be here!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Bwr0yD,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find a lot of value on the Community website!  Please let us know if we can help you with any questions you may have and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Angelam7

Roxremy
Journeyman

Hi! My name is Roxana Remy, I work as a Middle School Counselor at FDR in Lima, Peru. We have been using PowerSchool for several years and this is our first year with Unified Classroom.  As we roll out year one, we are working on making it a smooth transition, guiding parents, teachers, and students through it.  So far, we are very happy with this system, we especially like having all the information about each student in one place.  

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Roxremy,

Welcome to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you find a lot of value on the Community website!  If you have any questions let us know and we will be happy to help.  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community.

Angelam7

dbshepherd
Journeyman

Deborah Brown Shepherd

Hale County Schools

Greensboro, AL  

Data Collection and Certification Officer