Please Introduce Yourself!

Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @albernard22 ,

Welcome to the Community, we are excited to have you!  We hope you find the Community a useful place to find information and connect with other PowerSchool users.  We encourage you to post in the Community or product forums.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Thank you for the information on the products forum.  I will be sure to check it out as I continue to work on setting up PowerSchool Enrollment for the 19/20 School year.

Have a great day!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community! Please let us know if we can help with any of your PowerSchool questions. We look forward to hearing from you.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RonaldoC
Journeyman

Hello.

I'm Ronaldo Crespo from Duval County Public Schools.  I am a member of the Data and Assessment Team (DAT).  We currently use Performance Matters and assist our users with the program, as well as oversee District Testing.  Looking forward to collaborate with other Performance Matters users.

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community!  Please let us know if we can help with any of your PowerSchool questions. We look forward to hearing from you

Jamie H.
adokes
Practitioner

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am the eLearning Systems Administrator for Fort Bend ISD in Sugar Land, Texas. Currently using the PowerSchools Unified Talent platform. We use the system for to house our Professional Development courses.

Our system was previously TrueNorthLogic and then Performance Matters. When I came into this position PowerSchools had just taken over so I am still learning the system.

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Morning @adokes,

Welcome to the Community! We are excited to have you and hope you find a lot of value on the Community website. Please let us know what we can do to make your experience as great as it can be as you explore. We look forward to seeing your thoughts and feedback!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
DATD
Practitioner

Hey Powerschools, 

DAT is up in here. We are about that Performance Matters (Unify) life! 

Shout out to Nick Coniglio, Nick Finney, Pam Brewer!  

DAT out! 

Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, Dat, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.  We're thrilled to have you here. 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi all, 

I'm the Associate Director of Compliance and Technology for KIPP Indy Public Schools in Indianapolis, Indiana and have been with the region for just over three years. We currently have an elementary school, a middle school, and will be opening our high school this fall. 

I've been using PowerSchool SIS since the 2017-18 school year and Registration since winter 2018. Right now, I'm working on learning more about customizations, contacts (v12), and PowerScheduler so am looking forward to digging into these forums!