Please Introduce Yourself!

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please Introduce Yourself!

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
669 Replies
Solonaday
Rookie

Hi my name is solona Carroll I'm very excited to hopefully join this amazing school district.
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @Solonaday!

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

PowerSchool Community is a place for administrators, educators, partners, parents, and students to get the most out of their PowerSchool products.  Here, you can find answers to your questions, get help from others, share ideas, and learn best practices about our PowerSchool products and a great interactive public forum with a variety of resources. I recommend reviewing the resources provided below that should assist you with getting started in the Community: 

We encourage you to post your queries and feedback as you go forward and we will be more than happy to assist you along the way!

Happy PowerSchooling!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Kathleen2021
Trainee

Good afternoon SHES! 

My name is Kathleen Rothe. We're a new family to SHES, transferring our daughter Paisley into the 3rd Grade from Elmont Elementary School this year. Principle Joel Wells from Elmont had lots of great things to say about the staff and the community here. So, we look forward to this new adventure for the upcoming school year!

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community @Kathleen2021 and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community! 

We are delighted to have you here.  We encourage you to explore the Families section to find common troubleshooting guides.  We look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
THARRIS2406
Journeyman

Hello Group!!

I'm Keeter Harris, an administrative assistant working for Accomack County Public Schools in VA. I've been working with PowerSchool since 2009. I enjoy the community and am thankful for all the contributors helping me learn how to master my craft. 

Lmlevesque
Recruit

Hi.  My name is Laura Levesque and I am a a Special Education Instructor in the CT Technical Education district in Hartford CT. I am using PowerSchool SIS and I want to learn how to use the reporting/exporting features in PS to create dashboards for the students on my caseload to better track grades and assignments. 
I’ve been using PS for 3 years, but really want to step up my reporting to make it easier to track my students across all their classes. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @THARRIS2406 and @Lmlevesque 

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members.  We are glad to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation.

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to explore knowledgebase articles and forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions. Below is a list of articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community along with other useful resources to help you in exploring the Community: 

We recommend subscribing to all boards or specific boards within the Community page to provide you updates to all boards or specific boards within the Community page by following this article on Subscriptions-and-Notifications.

We look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community and welcome your ideas and feedback on the same.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
MATTHEW2021
Journeyman

My name is mary wallace n Matthew is my son..I'm 39 n work full time to care for my boys
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @MATTHEW2021, Mary Wallace, 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community and Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members.  We are more than happy to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation.

The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates, training videos, product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions. Below is an article that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community.

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you ,If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

MATTHEW2021
Journeyman

My name is Matthew wallace and I'm 14 yes old and a freshman n high school..I love basketball n soccer n video games
MATTHEW2021
Journeyman

Nice to meet u
crisostomo
Journeyman

Good day everyone, I am Crisostomo Castro Canencia, a Cebuano from Cebu, Philippines. Formerly, I am  Secondary Science Teacher at the Department of Education- Cebu Province for 8 years. At present, I am an Associate Professor V in one of the Government Universities in Cebu the Cebu Technological University-Barili Campus located at Southern Part of Cebu, Philippines for 17 years. I published a number of research articles and books designed to improve the delivery of instructions and the student learning and to create backyard farm model for a small business farm entrepreneurship. I had completed the academic units of a Post Doctorate Degree in Doctor of Education in Science Education. I am a graduate in Ph.D in Technology Management, a M.Ed in Biology, a Bachelor in Secondary Education major in General Science and an Associate in  Aquaculture Technology.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @crisostomo!

Thank you for introducing yourself to PowerSchool Community!  We are really glad to have someone so experienced as you with us!  

PowerSchool Community is a great interactive public plat forum with a variety of resources. I recommend reviewing the resources provided below that should assist you with getting started in the Community: 

We encourage you to post your queries, knowledge, and feedback as you go forward and we will be more than happy to assist you along the way!  Happy PowerSchooling!

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
tumanah
Trainee

I am a school counselor at Chapelgate Christian Academy.  I just started the job in March, and I'm loving it so far.  I want to learn more about parent accounts to help them as they learn to navigate through them. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tumanah 

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are excited to have you in the community.  

I recommend reviewing the resources provided below to get started in the Community: 

To know more about the parent accounts and common questions asked by the parents you can refer to the following links:

Please reach out to us with any queries or feedback. We would be happy to be able to assist you!

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

nicolelee1
Rookie

Hello, I'm Nicole from Kuala Lumpur. Nice to meet with all of you.
I am the Educational Technologist Coordinator of an International School in Malaysia.
I was a Science teacher for more than 15 years and now have a passion to explore technology for education.

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @nicolelee1,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community and Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members.  We are more than happy to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation.

Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge.

In PowerSchool Community, as you work towards your product, please consider the Knowledge Base articles and Product Forums within the community as a great resource to get started.

I recommend reviewing the resources provided below to get started in the Community: 

How to get started in our Community 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Drea79
Trainee

Hello my name Andrea Quintana .I have two children who are new to neighborhood. We are excited To be new to the community.
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @Drea79

The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-based articles, product updates, training videos, product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions. 

Below are the articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community.

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

How to get started in our Community 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!