Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the community @CarolAR

Amanda
PowerSchool Community Moderator
WendyM
Padawan

Howdy!  This is Wendy Myers from Marshall Middle School in beautiful downtown Marshall Michigan!  

I'm one of the school secretaries, along with my partner in crime, Carol Ramon. We have used PowerSource, more so when we first transitioned from Zangle to PowerSchool about seven years ago. Our current tech director is a PowerSchool whiz so we are super lucky to have him. But we love to try to solve issues on our own and look forward to exploring the PowerSchool Community!

amandaa
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the community @WendyM

Amanda
PowerSchool Community Moderator
TifanyTheriault
Journeyman

Thank you! So glad to be back in VA! 

Tifany Theriault
cbarbara58
Trainee

Barbara Carpenter

Hello, my is Barbara Carpenter.  This is my first time signing up for PowerSchool.  This site alway's intimidated me.  Well I have signed up and I am ready to explore and be informed. I am not sure what I am doing with it but I'm willing to try this year.  

TimJ2
Hobbyist

Re: Barbara Carpenter

Barbara,

I still remember the first time I started looking on PowerSource.  I was wondering what I had gotten myself into.

Just keep in mind that PowerSchool has a great community of users, and we were all just starting out once.

joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Barbara Carpenter

Good Afternoon @cbarbara58!

We are excited to welcome you into the PowerSchool family! The Community was designed to be a simpler interface to access information for the PowerSchool products you use on a daily basis. We highly encourage you to explore around and ask questions on the product forum threads. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with PowerSchool a better, less overwhelming one, please reach out and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MaryEvans1
Rookie

My Name is Mary Evans, my child is an 11th grade student at Ooltewah High School. We live in the East Brainerd Community.
MaryEvans1
Rookie

My Name is Mary Evans, my child is in 11th grade. We live in the East Brainerd Community.
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good morning @MaryEvans1!

Welcome to the Community, we are glad to have you here!

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!