Please Introduce Yourself!

Jaclynp
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi Michel

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Sounds like you have a great deal of experience in IT, how nice to spend it in France!!

Feel free to explore the community, if you have any questions please ask away.

Thank you

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

DebN
Hobbyist

Hello everyone!

I'm Deb Nash, from the lovely state of Virginia. I’m an IT Engineer for Manassas City Public Schools (~7,000 students) and have been with them since Sept 2015, when I jumped right into PowerSchool. I was an IT geek for 20 years and then worked in Public Safety for 10 years as a crime analyst before coming back into full IT.
Throughout that time I've had the opportunity to do everything from customer support at all tiers, Novell (!) server adminstration and running email platform migrations to analyzing crime data to catch the bad guys.

I want to give a big thanks to the awesome Customer Support staff (most often Mike Jackson, Jeremiah Johnson and Cam Ellis) who provide outstanding customer service, day in/day out.  Also to the national PSUG mailing list, who are a fantastic group: always willing to share and support each other. I appreciate all that you guys do to make our lives easier.  I'm looking forward to what this new site will offer and watching it grow.

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @DebN!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
raleonar
Journeyman

Hello everyone! I'm one of two of our county's PowerSchool Administrators. We've been with PowerSchool for over 10 years now and it has been crazy watching PowerSchool grow into what it is now! I really enjoy customizing pages and playing with SQL. I also teach dual credit (high school and college credit) computer science courses for our high school along with my other duties, it is a challenge but keeps me connected and gives me insight into how PowerSchool is used in the classroom.

Alex Leonard

Carroll County Virginia

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to our Community, @raleonar!

JbidK
tbingman
Journeyman

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tina Bingman and I am from the beautiful state of Colorado on the Western side of the state in the mountains. I am going into my 15th year as the PowerSchool Adminstrator. I also do all of the state reporting and am the system administrator for a number of other student systems. We are a medium size district that span 3 rural communities and have around 5,000 students across 10 schools. 

We have been with PowerSchool since 2001. What changes we have seen! These are exciting times for PowerSchool and we are glad to be part of this great community. There is no better support group than other PowerSchool users!

Tina Bingman

Garfield School District No. Re-2

Student Service Coordinator

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @tbingman!

JbidK
Khalsoum_khan17
Journeyman

Hi !
My name is Khalsoum,and I got to Rio Valley Charter school. I really like enjoying going to the parks and take my family pictures. I also want to become a Pediatrician, which is my dream job. And I also like pizza.
MichelleB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Khalsoum_khan17

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to share a bit about yourself with the Community!  I hope that you find this space a great resource for information about all things PowerSchool.

Have a fantastic weekend (hopefully in a park somewhere),

Michelle B
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
CarolAR
Journeyman

Hi!  I am Carol Ramon, Attendance Secretary at Marshall Middle School, Marshall, Michigan.  I am always looking for quicker and easier ways to keep track of daily/weekly/annual attendance reports!