Please Introduce Yourself!

rebecca_polcik
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Thank you!  You have already given me a great starting point!

sbeza
Practitioner

HI!

Hi my name is Sandy💃

I am new at using Powerschool SIS as the Registrar/Attendance.  I work at a private catholic school in Downey, CA.

I am Thanking you in advance.  If you see my name asking for help its cause I have racked my brain to no avail.  SOS..

Sandy B
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: HI!

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @sbeza 

We, as a Community, are always here to help you. We encourage you to share any questions, ideas, your expertise on products to make Community interactive and a great place for everyone. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Here are a few resources which will useful to you starting as a new Community member.

How To get started in our Community

Where to locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Paritosh T.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ksc
Journeyman

Hi, Kathleen Crettier, school nurse for A. S. Rhodes Elementary and lead nurse for the nine schools in Warren County, VA.

Seeing many changes and new folders in the health section and hoping to find out how best to use them.

For example, "office visits" has several new fields such as injury type, body part injured, accident site but drop downs are empty and unable to type in those fields. Have they just not been "turned on"?

And there are many new folders under health as well. Guidance, please!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @ksc,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community and we are happy to have you here!

PowerSchool Community is a great interactive public forum with a variety of resources. I recommend reviewing the resources provided below by clicking on these direct links that should assist you with getting started in the Community: 

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

To get further assistance on your query regarding the Health Office Visits, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts within your school district, who should be able to provide further details.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ksc
Journeyman

Needing help with additions in Health sections

My "Designated Support Contacts within your school district" told me to contact you all as they know nothing about these new additions. You used to have tutorials in the upper right hand corner but now that I could use them, they don't seem to exist.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Needing help with additions in Health sections

Hi @ksc,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

Since this is a public forum, I will follow up with you over a private message to discuss this further.  You should be able to access private messages by clicking on the envelop icon on the top right corner of your community page. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

ldrimmer1
Recruit

Hello!

My name is Lisa Rimmer. I work at a 6-12 grade Public Charter School in north central North Carolina.

My title is Business Manager and I have many responsibilities that would span several departments in a traditional school setting, as do many Charter School employees. My Powerschool duties include enrolling new staff members, the PMR, SAR and CRDC.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ldrimmer1,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community, we are pleased to have you here.

Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge further utilizing the resources available here. 

Here are a few resources which will be useful to you starting as a new Community member.

How To get started in our Community

Where to locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles 

Paritosh T.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

nikky_aw
Padawan

Hi, I'm Nikky and I'm a parent of 3 children currently utilizing this system with the school in Ft. Wayne, IN. I've recently set up my parent account and located the community when trying to figure out some of the features of the parent account. Hoping to get through this year of virtual learning and hoping this won't foever be the norm.