"Already an application with your information"

Highlighted
Trainee

"Already an application with your information"

Hello, when I try to sign up for a Search Soft account, I get an error message that says, "There is already an application with your information." When I opted to send a password recovery form to my email address, there were no accounts associated with any of the email addresses I use. I have never used your product nor registered for an account with Search Soft. Perhaps someone mistakenly entered my social security number in a previous application? I submitted a ticket to your helpdesk. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you! 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: "Already an application with your information"

Hi!

We are working with the product team to find more information on the error message that is being displayed.  We will update this thread when we have more information available to share.

We appreciate your patience!

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! 

To assist you further we will need some personally data such as your email ID and the SSN.  Since the community is a public forum, I recommend continuing to work with the support team who can assist you with signing up for a Search Soft account without any private data being shared publicly.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hello Muskan, 

Thank you for your reply. I sent the support team an email last week, to help@searchsoft.net. My email was returned twice, indicating an email delivery failure. I also tried to contact your help line via telephone. I waited on the phone for 30 minutes and then selected the option to receive a call back. When I entered my number for the return phone call, I immediately got an automated call that said your help desk cannot accommodate further requests, and that my call couldn't be returned.  

Can you please give me a direct phone number to call to sort this out, and the hours your team is available to help me with this issue? Or, are you able to make me an account? You can review my email address via your system and email me directly. I believe that someone entered in my social security number before, because both of the email addresses I have are not in the system (when I try to reset my password, the system says my email is not recognized). I am unable to submit job applications until I have an account. 

Thank you for your time and attention. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello, @JGorak

I am sorry to hear about your inconvenience while trying to contact the PowerSchool Unified Talent Applicant Support team. Please click here to open a new case with the PowerSchool Unified Talent Applicant Support team.  

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hello Abritty, thank you for your response. Am I able to set up a phone call with the help desk? As Muskan mentioned, the problem is very likely with my SSN - so I am not able to give this information over email. Thank you!