nc.teachermatch.org

nc.teachermatch.org

The nc.teachermatch.org website does not maintain my password. Each time I log in I have to go through the "forgot password" process, I enter the exact same password every time, and I am able to get in. The "contact" links took me here. I worry that applications I enter are failling to appear to the targeted employer. Please confirm that applications are showing to the appropriate employer. Also, please explain and repair failure of the system to maintain a current password. Thank you.

3 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: nc.teachermatch.org

Hi @rgr894,

To assist you better with the concern you have, would you please provide the name of the browser on which you are trying to access the website?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

From all of us on the PowerSchool Community Team, We wish you

Firefox 76.0.1 (64-bit)

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @rgr894,

Thank you for providing us more information.  I recommend checking the length of your password to see if that is the issue that is causing the website from maintaining the password. The password is recommended to maintain a length of 8-12 characters. 

I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Applicant Chat Support to know the status of your applications by clicking below:

Applicant Chat Support

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

From all of us on the PowerSchool Community Team, We wish you