apply for job as external applicant

Highlighted

apply for job as external applicant

I'm a substitute in district that I am applying for a teaching position. I have filled out the application for the job and submitted. Now I want to go in the the application and update a resume. When I try and go to the profile, I am told I am an internal applicant and cannot update my info until I put in my building information. I don't have a building. So, how do I update my profile when the site won't let me get into my account as internal or external? Other districts I am a sub in and applied for a job doesn't have this problem. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: apply for job as external applicant

Hi! @Fisch,

Once you have submitted your application forms, you will not be able to make any changes to the information on the form yourself.  If you have already submitted your form and need to update any information we suggest reaching out to your school district directly to inform them of the needed changes.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted

This does not seem right. Other districts I have applied to allow me to update my profile information to jobs I have applied for. I do not need to fill out a new application. I also sub in the other districts and am able to update my external accounts. The one district does not know how to make my account external. In fact, the district is suggesting I contact Talent Ed and Talent Ed is suggesting I contact the district. The reply does not help my situation.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Fisch,

I apologize for the inconvenience that is caused while applying for a job.  To troubleshoot and assist you further, would you please provide us the link that you're using to submit your application?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator