Trouble logging in to complete an application

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Trouble logging in to complete an application

None of that worked, now what? Please don't give me the standard canned answer about deleting my history and cache, I did that and didn't work. I also changed my password, that didn't work.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @saschuster70,

If none of the above troubleshooting steps were able to help you regain access to your account, there may be an issue with your account set up that we will have to take a closer look.  To protect your personal information from being available publicly I suggest reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Trainee

I am having the same error message when trying to apply for a position. 

https://capegirardeau.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=491

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @acond13,

A few common reasons that may be causing hindrance when trying to log into your account include the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I suggest clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal. It's also helpful to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts registered and that you are using the correct email when trying to log in.

If none of the above suggestions work, I recommend resetting your account password and ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used to create your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.  You can find step-by-step instructions to reset your password in the post linked below.

Trouble logging in to complete an application

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!