Trouble Logging In

Trouble Logging In

Hello!

I am having trouble logging in to TalentEd.  When I sign in it just redirects to the sign in page again.  I have attempted changing my password, but the same occurs.  There is no error message.

Thanks!

5 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Trouble Logging In

Hello @MMeier0334

If you are being redirected to the Unified Talent sign-in page, even after filling in the necessary credentials, this may be because the browser is using the password that is already saved on it. I recommend clearing the password history regarding the Unified Talent sign-in page from the browser.

If you are using Google Chrome, please follow the below steps to remove the existing password in the browser's history:

1.) Open Google Chrome> Click on the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the page
2.) Click on Settings> Autofill> Passwords
3.) Click on the three dots beside the website of Unified Talent sign-in page> Select Remove

If you are using a different browser, you will have similar steps to follow to clear the password or browser history. 

Once you do this and try to sign-in with the latest password you changed to, you should be able to log in. For future reference, it is always good to periodically clear your browser history in order to avoid similar issues.

This should resolve the sign-in issue. If the issue still persists, the Unified Talent support team would be glad to assist you in accessing your Unified Talent account.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

I have been having trouble logging in for a few days now. I have cleared passwords. I have also updated my user name and password. However, I continue to get this message when trying to apply for positions.

We're Sorry

Alert

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back to the Careers Homepage
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello, @shondaevans 

I am sorry to know that you are having trouble logging into your Unified Talent Applicant account. 

Would you please clear the cache within your browser or switch to a different browser and attempt to access your account again to see if you continue to receive this error message? 

I have provided a link below that should walk through the steps of clearing the cache in the most common browsers.

How do I clear my browser’s cache/history? 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

I am having the same problem as the user above. This has already cost me one job opening, as the TalentEd site would not let me log back in to complete my application within the timeline. I tried everything recommended (e.g. resetting password, disabling remembered passwords in Google, clearing cache, using a different browser, etc.). 

It is extremely frustrating that this is consistently occurring across platforms and nobody seems to have a valid solution. Please help! I have applications that I need to complete, and this program is a serious nuisance.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NickJSP,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you are facing while logging into your Unified Talent applicant account.

Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps discussed, please reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team through a support case using this direct link.  The support team should be able to take a closer look at your account setup and work with you towards a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!