Transferring Applications

Recruit

Transferring Applications

The account I'm trying to transfer for a whole day now will not transfer. It's extremely frustrating as I know that everything I've entered is correct. I checked everything that the posted forums recommended but nothing has remedied my issue. I think someone needs to look into my account since nothing is working.

13 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Transferring Applications

Hey @prncez,

I am sorry that you are having trouble transferring your applicant account. To help us troubleshoot better, would you please provide a little more information about the kind of challenge that you are facing. Are you receiving any error message? If yes, would you please provide that to us?

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Recruit

The pop-up states: 

No profile found with the provided information.

Please try again or try searching another state.

Although I know there is a profile with that informations.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @prncez,

Unified Talent Hire offers the option to transfer accounts between districts that use the Unified Talent Hire product.  The "I want to transfer my account." option available on the Hire applicant page attempts to transfer information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another, however, it doesn't guarantee a successful transfer due to reasons such as,

• The difference in the districts' database setup.
  • The other district may have closed the job posting associated with your account.

It is recommended to create a new account using a new email address if the account transfer option doesn't yield desired results.

If you wish for our Unified Talent Applicant Support team to look at your account to find a reason why the information might not be transferred to another district's database, you can create a case with the support team using this direct link.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem.  I don't want to open a new account for every district I apply for - that means my references would be stuck filling out the same form for me several times.  It's unfair to them.

I know the account I'm trying to transfer over is not from a closed opening.  Any suggestions on what I need to do?

I don't know if it's related, but the district I'm trying to transfer the account to already had an account set up for me (probably from years ago), but it won't let me sign in.  I've reset the password - still not working.  Here's the message I get:

Alert

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hendersonh,

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps listed in the thread and wish for our Unified Talent Applicant Support team to take a closer look at your account to find the reason why the information might not be transferred to another district's database, you can create a case with the support team using this direct link.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Trainee

Have you had any luck?  I am having the exact same issue!  If you figure it out please let me know.

Journeyman

Not yet. 😕

I put in a support request and got an email this morning that they're looking into it.  It sounds like it may be a system error if several people are having the same issue?

Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue.  I believe someone needs to look at this process and resolve it as soon as possible.  The directions clearly state on the website that if I've already created an application from another district, which I have, then I simply need to log in at another district site and it will transfer my information over.  This isn't happening when you go through that process.  The follow up process is confusing and almost unintellgible.  The first suggestion I get is to change my email address by adding a number?  I'm sorry but won't I be creating a false e-mail that doesn't exist?  This process is frustrating because when you try to complete the process, you can't.  When you try fix the process, you are given directions that don't seem to work.  

Can someone please fix the transfer application process on the main page where you wish to apply?  I think this will save a lot of time on future inquiries from many teachers on this issue.  

Thank you

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @tavennerdr,

I am sorry about your inconvenience in transferring your Unified Talent applicant account. The Unified Talent development team is aware of the issue and working towards the fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, we recommend creating a new account for the district you wanted to transfer your account to.

You can also reach out and submit a ticket to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team to seek any assistance regarding your applicant account.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!