Transfer of Account Not Working

Highlighted
Trainee

Transfer of Account Not Working

Hi. Can someone please contact me to help transfer my application from one cyber school to another? I’ve tried repeatedly and it’s saying it cannot find the account. The thought of having to retype all my information is daunting and unnecessary. Thanks!
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Transfer of Account Not Working

Hi! @Boscom,

Various reasons can cause the account transfer function to not yield desired results, such as districts using different database setups or a change in job listing status.  I recommend reviewing the transfer my account thread that was able to provide one of our members facing a similar issue with a resolution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi. I did read all that information prior to posting my question.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Boscom,

The transfer account option attempts to transfer information from the applicant's existing account in one school to another, however, it doesn't guarantee a successful transfer due to multiple reasons.  If none of the above-provided information was able to help you find your account, we will have to take a closer look at your account set up.  To protect your personal information from being available publicly I suggest reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link who should be able to troubleshoot and assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator