School Spring Log In

SueGeraghty

School Spring Log In

Hello, 

I am trying to Log In to my School Spring account. I put my Username and Password in, It "circles" for a long time and then comes to this message "Error occured. Sorry an error occurred while processing the page you requested. This error has been recorded. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please return to the Home page or use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page."  The strange part is when I get that message, in the upper right corner it says Welcome, Suzanne (my name). So it seems like I am in but I can't get to profile or any other part of the site.  

I am applying for a position that I hope will be posted soon. I really need to get access to my account.  

Please help!! Thank you so much!

Best, 

Sue Geraghty

6 Replies
kware709
Trainee

I know this isn't helpful, but I am dealing with the same thing too. I thought there may be an issue with my password so I did that password change thing and it keeps saying that it sent the e-mail and the e-mail never sent so I am on hold with them right now. The phone number that I was given was 855-955-0946.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @kware709@SueGeraghty 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance!

Earlier today we noticed an issue concerning schoolspring which should be resolved now. You can learn more about it on our Unified Talent status page. Would you please confirm with us if you are continuing to face the error?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sspangler1330

Hello,
I am also experiencing the same School Spring login issue. I’ve tried to sign in with the temporary password sent to me and it does not work.

Thanks!
Shanna
BishalG
Ninja

Hi, @sspangler1330,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your SchoolSpring account using the temporary password.  We recommend requesting the temporary password by selecting the "Trouble logging in?" option on the SchoolSpring portal.

Please note:

• It is recommended to log in using the temporary password as soon as you receive it. 
  • Please try to manually type the password you received to avoid any unwanted spaces or characters.
  • Make sure that you follow the proper cases since the password is case sensitive.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kware709
Trainee

I don't seem to be getting the e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @kware709,

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

I recommend you to please check your junk/spam folder and trash to see whether you have received an email to reset the password. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!