Resume and Cover Letter Upload Problem

Highlighted

Resume and Cover Letter Upload Problem

Hello, I recently applied for position and the application submission, cover letter and resume were all accepted (stating "You have successfully applied for this job" ).  However, the current cover letter and resume that I uploaded was not the one being seen by the Director who posted the job posting.

It appears that she was viewing the cover letter and resume that I initially submitted when I first started working for the company over three years ago.

Can this issue please be reviewed and resolved. If you are not the correct department to resolve this matter, please let me know which department can do so.

Thank you

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Resume and Cover Letter Upload Problem

Hi,

I am happy to help you find a solution to the difficulty you are facing while uploading your resume and cover letter. Can you please provide the link to the portal that you are using to submit your application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Resume and Cover Letter Upload Problem

Thank you for providing the link.

If you feel that your resume and cover letter did not get uploaded properly you can re-upload the documents to the submitted application by using the add new attachment option available on the Application page.  I have provided a link to our knowledge base article that discusses supported document formats that can be attached to job applications.

Which Document Types Can I Upload to My Application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!