References showing as not returned

SherryGray67

References showing as not returned

Two of my references have followed the directions in the emails they received to respond to the reference survey and it seems to have completed but they did not receive a confirmation and it doesn't show up as received on the portal.  One of them has submitted it several times and I don't like inconveniencing him by asking him to keep working on this, can I find out if they have been received and what to do if they have not?   

3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

Currently, there is not a method to review if a reference received a notification to complete a survey.  However, you should be able to reach out to the School or District Administrator for the district in which you are submitting an application and request the email is sent to your references again.

MRSAURA
Journeyman

An applicant had their references sent through the ATS. The applicant can view the letters but as an administrator, i can only view the reference contacts by checking applicants folder ----> reference

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @MRSAURA

This is unexpected behavior. The support would need to have a look at your system setup and the applicant's information to investigate further and fix the issue. We recommend you submit a support ticket and work with our Support team by clicking on this link

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!