Re: Katy isd substitute

Dinoland9
Hobbyist

Re: Katy isd substitute

Yes. I have I already went to the website (Katy isd) on human resource and clicked on the link to apply but it sent me to power school
11 Replies
Dinoland9
Hobbyist

Where do I get access to application?
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Dinoland9,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Are you asking how do you access the application to apply with Katy Independent School District?  

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Dinoland9,

Thank you for providing this information!  Once you navigate to Human Resources on the Katy Independent School District site, select 'Application & Job Listings'.  You will select 'Job Listings' in the box located to the right of the application and job listing information.  Once you select job listings there will be a list of job openings and you click 'Apply' for the position of your choice.  

I hope this information helps.  If you need anything else, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Dinoland9
Hobbyist

Thank you. Yeah, went thru there, I clicked on application support website and it takes me to PeopleAdmin.
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Dinoland9,

My pleasure!  I am glad I could help.  If you need anything else, please let me know.

Have a great afternoon!

Angelam7

Dinoland9
Hobbyist

haven’t found the application.
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Dinoland9 ,

Once you select job listings there will be a list of job openings and you click 'Apply' for the position of your choice.  When you click apply you will be directed to sign in to complete the application.  If you have not created an account then you will need to create one.  

I hope this helps!

Angelam7

kdnewton
Hobbyist

Hi, I'm following the questions regarding how to apply to be a substitute in KISD. I did apply for a position as you've directed, but it appeared as though I was directly applying for a certified teaching position (still working on certification). No where in the application did it ask if I was applying to be a substitute. 

Can you provide more information or insight? Thank you so much

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @kdnewton 

One of our community members has responded to your similar post in another thread.  I recommend reviewing the thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
joelbentancur
Journeyman

did you ever find the link to apply?

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @joelbentancur, Thank you for reaching out on PowerSchool Community!

We have documented the steps to access Katy ISD job listings in another similar post, which should help answer your query.  I have provided the link to that post below, for your convenience:

katyISD substitute

I hope this helps you find the answer to your query

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!