Problem with Professional EPI Assessment?

Highlighted

Problem with Professional EPI Assessment?

Part of the application process for the job I applied to is to complete an assessment (Teacher EPI Assessment). I completed the assessment, and about 24 hours later I received an email requesting that I complete the assessment. I checked my application status and it did not appear that my results were received. I reached out to the district contact and she said to either reach out to the help desk here, or take the test again. I tried to take the test again and it will not allow me to, since I already did. Is there any way for the results to be accessed so that the district can view them? Or perhaps a way that the blocker for multiple attempts can be overridden? Thanks. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Problem with Professional EPI Assessment?

Hi! @AfjalKhan,

Candidate Assessment (EPI) results are available with the HR Department of the school district, and not available at the applicant's end.  If you have completed the EPI assessment, your results will be locked, and you will not be able to re-take the Assessment for another six months.  We have a great article on the EPI Assessment.  I recommend reviewing the article by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator