Pre-employment Affidavit

Manchu6
Recruit

Pre-employment Affidavit

This might sound stupid but I am not sure how you are suppose to answer question one of Talent ED's Pre-employment affadivit

. I have never been charged with, adjudicated for, or convicted of having an inappropriate relationship with a minor. *  You only have the chice to answer either yes or no.

The question is is Yes,  I have never been charged or is it No, I have never been charged....  I might be eading into the question too much.

Any help regarding this question would be extremely helpful. Oh and by the way I have never been in trouble with the law except minor traffic incidents.2020-06-01.png

4 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Welcome to Community! @Manchu6 

In case the applicant has never been charged with, adjudicated for, or convicted of having an inappropriate relationship with a minor, he/she should fill the first question as YES and the second question with NO.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Manchu6
Recruit

Thanks!  That is a great help.

jjrubio117
Recruit

i'm having the same problem on how to fill this out???? on my ISD is says all the * you NEED to fill out, well.......the dang part where it says Provide all of the relevant facts pertaining to the charge, adjudication, or conviction. *" has the dang * so it makes you fill it out???? how and why?? if you did int even do nothing or whatever???? i'm so lost. i think my isd web site is glitched because on yours it shows you dont fill out the bottom unless you are charged, mine makes you even though, like what??? any help????

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @jjrubio117,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to gather more information.

You will want to select Yes, Yes, and No on each of the three options respectively and you can type N/A or Not Applicable in the description box to successfully submit the application.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!