Not finding my account

Highlighted

Not finding my account

I am trying to transfer my account from one district to another. I have had this problem for a while now. I hit the apply button to the job I want to apply to, add my email address with password and state, and it says it cant be found. I have changed my email address to a different email address as described in another thread someone posted.

Any ideas? It is extremely frustrating to have to go through all the same application fields just to apply to the next district over after I applied to one. 

11 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Not finding my account

Hi,

Would you please help me with the link to the portal that you are trying to submit your application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Going from Albermarle County with a completed application https://albemarleva.tedk12.com/hire/Index.aspx

to Augusta County https://augustacountyps.tedk12.com/hire/ApplicantProfileLogin.aspx?JobID=260 

All I get is "no profile found message"

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jsmit654,

I appreciate you following up with the requested link to the portal.

There are a couple of reasons which may cause difficulty when transferring applicant account between districts.

• The districts could be using different database structures.
  • The other district may have closed the job posting associated with your account.

The "transfer my account" feature attempts to match your account from your old district's database and import account information to the new district's database, it does not guarantee that the account would be transferred.

You can create a new account using a separate email address to apply to the other district.  The new account, however, will not provide access to information on the previous account.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Trying to apply to this website: https://hutto.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx

I have an account with this website:

https://bastropisd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx

Keeps saying: "No profile found with the provided information"

Thank you,

Aaron Martin

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @atm77,

The transfer account option available on the Hire applicant page attempts to transfer information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another, however, it doesn't guarantee a successful transfer due to multiple reasons.

Please refer to this discussion thread that was able to provide one of our members facing a similar issue with a solution, the link can be found below.

Transferring my account 

Bishal G.
Highlighted
Trainee

I am having the exact issue! Could this be a bug? 

I really have my hopes up becaue like you, I don't want to type my information in three more times if I am able to transfer my information as suggested. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @deliagietzen,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There has been a recent update in Unified Talent, where earlier the complete password of applicants was visible to the Unified Talent support team which has now changed into an encrypted form to enhance the security level. As a result of this modification, the system does not recognize the applicants password and shows the error "Profile not Found".

I would recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact within the district who should be able to provide a new password and assist you in resolving this issue where the system is unable to recognize your profile.

Also, reaching out and submitting a case to the Unified Talent Applicant support team is an alternative. They would be happy to assist and update the password in the database. Please click here to submit a new case with the Unified Talent Applicant support team.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  However, I just moved here from Kansas and it will pull up my application from Kansas.  However, I have applied to 2 districts in AZ, one of them was just today and the position is obviously still open.  The other one was last month and it is closed.  It will not pull any of my most recent information from those over.  

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @menkveldk,

I have responded to the discussion thread started by you asking the same question with further information, please feel free to navigate to the thread using the link below.

Transferring my account 

Bishal G.