New substitute application login - Error page

Highlighted
Trainee

New substitute application login - Error page

Hello,

I am trying to log in on the new substitute login page and I keep getting an error message. Please help

https://coppell.tedk12.com/hire/ProfileErrorPage.aspx

We're Sorry

Alert

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back to the Careers Homepage
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: New substitute application login - Error page

Hi! @preethagirish,

A few common reasons that may be causing hindrance when trying to log into your account include the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I suggest clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal. It's also helpful to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts registered and that you are using the correct email when trying to log in.

If none of the above suggestions work, I recommend resetting your account password and ensuring that you are using the same e-mail address that was used to create your Hire account when requesting a password reset link.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow-up questions.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: New substitute application login - Error page

You can follow the steps mentioned below to request a password reset email:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.
  • If you attempt to reset your password several times, only the reset password link in the LATEST email you received will work.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator