Need help please wont let me log in

christena94
Padawan

Need help please wont let me log in

I can't log in to my account. I have reset my pasword twice. I have try to make an account. I been trying to apply for a job but i can't log in.  When i  try yo log in it says "An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again. we apologize for the incovenice." so if please if anyone knows how I can fix this please let me know I would really appericate the help.

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @christena94

I am sorry you were unable to login to your account. Some of the common reasons that might cause difficulty accessing your hire account might be the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie that needs to be cleared.

I recommend clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser to access the portal.  I have provided an article here that will guide you through this process: 

How do I clear my browser’s cache/history?

If you continue to face difficulty accessing your Unified Talent Applicant account, you can reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team by following this direct link.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Msandroussi
Trainee

I am able to log in here but not to apply for an open job.  At the bottom of the log in page it says Unified Talent Applicant Tracking Enterprise. I tried to create a log in and it said my information was already being used.  Then it tries to get me to put in my email to reset my password and I don't have an email linked to the account then takes me here.  I need help please so that I can apply for a position.  Thanks.  

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Msandroussi 

A valid email address is required to create your applicant account. You can refer to this article:  How-Do-I-Recover-My-Username-and-or-Password. You would need to navigate to Job listings> I forgot my username or password> enter the current email and submit. You would first want to verify if you are using the correct email address associated with your account and check your spam folders also to see if the recovery link was sent. 

If you still don't recover your email address, I recommend you work with the PowerSchool Support team through a case and have them assist you with the recovery of your account. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!