Missing information/application incomplete

Highlighted
Recruit

Missing information/application incomplete

Hello, can someone tell me what to do if my application says it is missing information or not complete but it is not? I have had the HR person look at it and he didn’t see anything missing either. I don’t want to withdraw the application because then I will not be able to be considered as an applicant if I withdraw it. Please help! We have reached out to tech-support at power school but need faster assistance!
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Missing information/application incomplete

Hi! @kkissel1,

To assist you further, would you please help me with the link to the portal that you are trying to submit your application?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kkissel1,

A common reason that would lead to the application status change to Incomplete Application/Missing Info would be if your browser session had expired resulting in the form not saving information properly.  Another reason would be if someone from the HR team changed the application status manually.

The Application status can be changed by the HR team and they can provide information on why the status was changed to Incomplete Application/Missing Info.  I recommend working with the district's HR team who can help you with the status of the application.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!