Job referneces

ecorley

Job referneces

I have submitted an application for a job and listed my references, but none of the people that I listed have received any of the necessary reference forms necessary from the District to fill out.

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ecorley,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

For us to troubleshoot this further please share the link to the job site that you are referring to.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

mcbonham
Journeyman

If an applicant uses the same references to apply for multiple positions, do the references receive a questionnaire for each individual position in which the applicant applied? 

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @mcbonham,

Unified Talent Applicant Tracking provides the option for applicants to select references they wish to email for each job posting and then the system sends an email to the selected references.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
uncledew12
Recruit

I applied for several positions, and my application was accepted, but now it won't take the same references I used before.  Please advise!  Also, how do I edit an application already confirmed and sent?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @uncledew12 

Once you have submitted the application, only the district can make changes to it. You would need to contact the district directly; they should be able to assist you with editing the application and answer your queries regarding your references.

You can refer to this article: Applicant-Tracking-Applicant-FAQ for more information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!