Job Application

Highlighted
Padawan

Job Application

I keep receiving the same message over and over. Is there a way out???

screen.jpg

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Job Application

Thank you for posting your question in the PowerSchool Community!

I'm sorry you are unable to enter your personal information within your application! 

Would you clear the cache within your browser and attempt to access the application again to see if you continue to receive this error message when you first log into the application site?

I have provided a link below that should walk through the steps of clearing the cache in the most common browsers.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

I keep getting kicked out of my application at the same spot in my saved profile (the page with the documents).  I can't get through to the end where I can submit my application.  I have talked to the HR at the school district and they can't help me.  I need to get these applications submitted ASAP.  Who can I call?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello, @RubySioux79 

If you are facing any issue while trying to submit your application, I recommend switching to a different browser or clearing the cache of the browser you are using at present. After changing to another browser or clearing the cache of the current browser, please open the "Review" tab in order to proceed with the incomplete application and complete the process of submitting the application.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!